**2020 CF Election Mafia**

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I would like to give my official stance on the best sport to play.

Volleyball is a sport for the people.

At it's peak competition level, it is a thing of beauty to watch. Serves breaking 70 mph. Liberos making diving digs. Setters performing a masterful dump. Just incredible.

But this isn't just a sport for 6'6" athletes that can vertical jump 40". It's a sport that can be played into old age. By mastering you position on the court and various skills, you can be a valuable player at 60 years old.

I haven't even mentioned the opportunity that sand volleyball provides. You can be a trash volleyball player and get on the beach. All it takes is 11 other people and some pitchers of the Nectar of the Gods, Busch Light, and you belong.

Volleyball teaches teamwork, communication, hard work. It's a sport that vastly overlooked and I'm here to change that.

Now, I'm not one to badmouth another candidate and another sport. All sports matter. So I'll just vote Discy and leave it at that.

#Volleyball2020
Volleyball is a fun sport for both amateurs and professionals. It's fun to watch. It's fun to play...unless you are a 5'1" woman who is never allowed to touch the ball because the tall guys surrounding you make sure it never comes down far enough to be within your reach. My only chance was when it was my turn to serve.

I'm assuming you are one of those sequoias who don't see anyone shorter than 5'10", and I'm blaming you for my volleyball woes.

VOTE SPIKER because people like him never let ME spike (or even set).

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I think we need some checks to your power.
giphy-downsized.gif

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Cleaver has been taking dark money from Hawkeye Nation to fund his campaign for years.

Many people are saying this.

vote cleaver
I run a clean campaign and would never take blood money from the filthy Hawkeye Nation. The people who says this are traitors to the state. You have said this and therefor, I deem thee guilty.

vote azhuth

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Volleyball is a fun sport for both amateurs and professionals. It's fun to watch. It's fun to play...unless you are a 5'1" woman who is never allowed to touch the ball because the tall guys surrounding you make sure it never comes down far enough to be within your reach. My only chance was when it was my turn to serve.

I'm assuming you are one of those sequoias who don't see anyone shorter than 5'10", and I'm blaming you for my volleyball woes.

VOTE SPIKER because people like him never let ME spike (or even set).
Quite frankly, KC, I'm insulted and saddened.

This attack on me is unfounded. I'm a volleyball coach. I understand that height isn't the deciding factor on ability to play. One of the best players on my team last year was the shortest player. She was my best passer and one of my best setters. She was a good hitter too but unfortunately I had to use her skills at other positions.

Unfortunately some people see my name and immediately put me in a box. It's a shame.

But I'm working on educating people to see people for who they are, and not what is assumed.

#Volleyball2020

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
I run a clean campaign and would never take blood money from the filthy Hawkeye Nation. The people who says this are traitors to the state. You have said this and therefor, I deem thee guilty.

vote azhuth
LOCK HIM UP

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Quite frankly, KC, I'm insulted and saddened.

This attack on me is unfounded. I'm a volleyball coach. I understand that height isn't the deciding factor on ability to play. One of the best players on my team last year was the shortest player. She was my best passer and one of my best setters. She was a good hitter too but unfortunately I had to use her skills at other positions.

Unfortunately some people see my name and immediately put me in a box. It's a shame.

But I'm working on educating people to see people for who they are, and not what is assumed.

#Volleyball2020
You're too deep into the forest to see the trees my friend, you have bought into their Cy-Ops hook line and sinker.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
"Tired of the constant bickering between volleyballers and disc golfers, but feel forced to choose between the two?

Well, there's another option: shuffleboard. A wonderful sport that people of any age can enjoy, pinky toe or not.

You know who has never said they oppose shuffleboard, and therefore I can convince you they support it?

@cyfanatic13

Support for cyfan is support for shuffleboard."

Paid for by the Shuffleboarders for America Committee.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
"Tired of the constant bickering between volleyballers and disc golfers, but feel forced to choose between the two?

Well, there's another option: shuffleboard. A wonderful sport that people of any age can enjoy, pinky toe or not.

You know who has never said they oppose shuffleboard, and therefore I can convince you they support it?

@cyfanatic13

Support for cyfan is support for shuffleboard."

Paid for by the Shuffleboarders for America Committee.
Cyfan??? That young pup???

Shuffleboard is a sport that my future first gentleman and I actually are pretty good at...

somethingsomethingoldpeopleoncruisessomethingsomething

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Elect bsaltyman and you will enjoy mafia games that are:
  1. Important decisions will be decided by cats.
  2. Games may be too complex to be practical and not fully thought out, but dang it they will be fun!
  3. I will convince mods to let Doc back just to play mafia.
  4. If I’m mayor then I can’t be the vigilante, which helps.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Elect bsaltyman and you will enjoy mafia games that are:
  1. Important decisions will be decided by cats.
  2. Games may be too complex to be practical and not fully thought out, but dang it they will be fun!
  3. I will convince mods to let Doc back just to play mafia.
  4. If I’m mayor then I can’t be the vigilante, which helps.
Number four has to be the kickier!

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I know this may make me look really bad here, but day runaways with 3 votes on Spiker and not more than 1 on anyone else has me skeptical. This is going to look really bad if Spiker is mafia, but Rescind Spiker Vote KC for being 3rd to jump on the runaway.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I know this may make me look really bad here, but day runaways with 3 votes on Spiker and not more than 1 on anyone else has me skeptical. This is going to look really bad if Spiker is mafia, but Rescind Spiker Vote KC for being 3rd to jump on the runaway.
I saw your vote...but I don't see a second vote.

• Agree
Reactions: PSYclone22

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
If we can build a supermajority can we deliver amendments for ratification?