**2020 CF Election Mafia**

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I would like to give my official stance on the best sport to play.

Volleyball is a sport for the people.

At it's peak competition level, it is a thing of beauty to watch. Serves breaking 70 mph. Liberos making diving digs. Setters performing a masterful dump. Just incredible.

But this isn't just a sport for 6'6" athletes that can vertical jump 40". It's a sport that can be played into old age. By mastering you position on the court and various skills, you can be a valuable player at 60 years old.

I haven't even mentioned the opportunity that sand volleyball provides. You can be a trash volleyball player and get on the beach. All it takes is 11 other people and some pitchers of the Nectar of the Gods, Busch Light, and you belong.

Volleyball teaches teamwork, communication, hard work. It's a sport that vastly overlooked and I'm here to change that.

Now, I'm not one to badmouth another candidate and another sport. All sports matter. So I'll just vote Discy and leave it at that.

#Volleyball2020
I broke a toe playing sand volleyball. Pinky toe belongs straight forward not a 90 degree angle off the side of the foot. Vote spiker

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Mary I reference both @CycloneNorth and @JM4CY to the player list?
Yes you Mary. Fine. We all know you want to be mayor just so your sick mindgames can manipulate us all the more. We are on to you. Let the record show in the vote count that I was the first one to call attention to this.

Begrudgingly Rescind Psy
Vote Fitzy.
That fools antics got me lynched last game.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames

At it's peak competition level, it is a thing of beauty to watch. Serves breaking 70 mph. Liberos making diving digs. Setters performing a masterful dump. Just incredible.

But this isn't just a sport for 6'6" athletes that can vertical jump 40". It's a sport that can be played into old age. By mastering you position on the court and various skills, you can be a valuable player at 60 years old.

I haven't even mentioned the opportunity that sand volleyball provides. You can be a trash volleyball player and get on the beach. All it takes is 11 other people and some pitchers of the Nectar of the Gods, Busch Light, and you belong.

Volleyball teaches teamwork, communication, hard work. It's a sport that vastly overlooked and I'm here to change that.

Now, I'm not one to badmouth another candidate and another sport. All sports matter. So I'll just vote Discy and leave it at that.

#Volleyball2020
Wow, what an elitist.

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames

#Volleyball2020
you want to talk about 60 year olds brah? Hold my beer.

• Informative
Reactions: cyclonespiker33

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Vote Farnsy

tenor.gif

Reactions: CtownCyclone

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
The states in play each have a different number of electoral votes. All but two of them - Michigan and Georgia both have 16 electoral votes.

SCNCY is number 16 on the player list.

Vote SCNCY.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Vladimir Putin
Is a former
KGB officer who wants to interfere with the
Election via
Sabotage,
Forcing chaos
And
Negativity in

Vote VikesFan22

• Informative
Reactions: oldman

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I broke a toe playing sand volleyball. Pinky toe belongs straight forward not a 90 degree angle off the side of the foot. Vote spiker
I also broke and dislocated my pinky toe playing sand volleyball. I healed, and my body is stronger because of it.

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Vladimir Putin
Is a former
KGB officer who wants to interfere with the
Election via
Sabotage,
Forcing chaos
And
Negativity in

Vote VikesFan22
You really gonna do this to him after the game last night?
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: JM4CY

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Hello @MeowingCows , I'm George a volunteer with Volleyball Team 6, on a mission to end volleyball injuries with science by registering volleyballers to vote. Can I help you do that in 2 minutes? Reply STOP to unsubscribe.

• Haha
Reactions: Farnsworth

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Cleaver has been taking dark money from Hawkeye Nation to fund his campaign for years.

Many people are saying this.

vote cleaver

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Hello @MeowingCows , I'm George a volunteer with Volleyball Team 6, on a mission to end volleyball injuries with science by registering volleyballers to vote. Can I help you do that in 2 minutes? Reply STOP to unsubscribe.
My gawd, there is clearly a deep state conspiracy to force us all to play volleyball and break our pinky toes! I for one am not going to stand by and let this happen! VOTE WDSM