**2020 CF Election Mafia**

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I thought maybe the ones playing quietly to avoid attention, like Cows and CyArob. But their voting records aren't bad, unless that was intentional on their part. Based off of voting, JM4CY has appears to be trying to save mafia on certain days. Are we to believe his avatar claim? I also noticed when I first posted about bsalty's innocent role wording, he questioned that. Maybe because as mafia, he didn't know what I was referring to...
I absolutely did numbnuts. That isn’t what happened there.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
No known mafia voted for other mafia Day 1-3. Neither did Michael or Arob, but both had a late votes on SC Day 4 which may have been meant to pad records. Fitzy (early) and Sara (late) also placed their first mafia vote that day. SC obviously couldn't and azhuth put his vote in early.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
4jlr3b.jpg

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
JM why do you think mafia hasn’t killed you yet? Maybe because you’ve been after Michael this whole game and have been wrong?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
JM why do you think mafia hasn’t killed you yet? Maybe because you’ve been after Michael this whole game and have been wrong?
Any number of reasons. Because with my voting record I could get wacked any game. And after clamoring for Micheal for days, it could draw undue attention to him. Because I haven’t proven to be a threat with my voting. Because a lot of you are suspicious of me. That good enough salty? Why haven’t you been wacked by mafia? Since you’re a “confirmed inno” for all intensive purposes by Micheal? and according to him confirmed innos get wacked?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Any number of reasons. Because with my voting record I could get wacked any game. And after clamoring for Micheal for days, it could draw undue attention to him. Because I haven’t proven to be a threat with my voting. Because a lot of you are suspicious of me. That good enough salty? Why haven’t you been wacked by mafia? Since you’re a “confirmed inno” for all intensive purposes by Micheal? and according to him confirmed innos get wacked?
*intents and purposes
That's a trigger for me...sorry!

Reactions: PSYclone22

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
So you've got nothing. The last three kills were confirmed innos. I was receiving votes most days before that. I again ask, which of those days should I have been killed.

Here you go, if I'm mafia, I'll change my avatar to anything of your choosing forever.

@JM4CY Why is the same offer you're making not proof enough for you that I'm innocent? Are you not sincere about your offer?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
@JM4CY Why is the same offer you're making not proof enough for you that I'm innocent? Are you not sincere about your offer?
Because I think you’re bluffing. Your some mafia god around here. Why would I believe

Yep. I absolutely am serious. Hell I’ll be in Ames in a few weeks for the Kstate game and I’ll wait and let one of you take the pic right in front of the Jack if you’re there.

Even without that offer, read back through how I have posted this ENTIRE game. Mafia would say and do the things I have. They probably would tell me to stfu.

Why don’t you address the others voting for you directly? I am only one vote after all. Maybe I’m wrong. But I don’t think so.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Because I think you’re bluffing. Your some mafia god around here. Why would I believe

Yep. I absolutely am serious. Hell I’ll be in Ames in a few weeks for the Kstate game and I’ll wait and let one of you take the pic right in front of the Jack if you’re there.

Even without that offer, read back through how I have posted this ENTIRE game. Mafia would say and do the things I have. They probably would tell me to stfu.

Why don’t you address the others voting for you directly? I am only one vote after all. Maybe I’m wrong. But I don’t think so.

So I'm bluffing but we're just supposed to trust you. Gotchya.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron