**2020 CF Election Mafia**

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
It's already been shown that I am innocent. Look back at how the mafia has railroaded me, how mafia lost both of their specials instead of me, how I turned the voting a couple days ago from bsalty so Fitzy was voted out instead. I confirmed how innocents were informed of their roles. What else do I need to do? Offer to change my avatar?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It's already been shown that I am innocent. Look back at how the mafia has railroaded me, how mafia lost both of their specials instead of me, how I turned the voting a couple days ago from bsalty so Fitzy was voted out instead. I confirmed how innocents were informed of their roles. What else do I need to do? Offer to change my avatar?
Then why haven’t they killed you?

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I am 100% not mafia. If the theory is Michael and Salty are scum, I can tell you that’s wrong. I can’t say for sure Michael is inno, but I think you guys are making a mistake voting for him. Why don’t you guys think Arob is dirty?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I am 100% not mafia. If the theory is Michael and Salty are scum, I can tell you that’s wrong. I can’t say for sure Michael is inno, but I think you guys are making a mistake voting for him. Why don’t you guys think Arob is dirty?
I am not going thinking you are but if Micheal comes back dirty you aren’t gonna look real great. It might be north instead but it’s not arob and north both.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
When do you suggest they should have killed me? In place of confirmed innocents? While I was continually being voted for? Find a night kill that makes any sense to take me out over who they did.
So with this logic, There have been been, what, 8 confirmed innos? Nah. I don’t think so, Tim.

And if anything your offering up some conspiracy with you and salty then because you claim salty is pretty much is for sure inno because of his claim last week and would you look at that... I’ll be damned if Salty isn’t still alive too!!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
@bsaltyman @michaelrr1

giphy.gif

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Let’s look at Day 5.

Do you really think the top 3 vote getters (Sara, Michael, and Azhuth) were all mafia?

Towards the end of the day it became a two horse race between Sara and Michael. By that point, two mafia had already voted for Michael (Sara and Fitzy). What I think happened is that Sara gave the ok for mafia to vote for her to pad their stats. Then you see Cows and Arob vote for Sara at 7:00 and 7:19.
I mean if Michael is inno, it would look bad if ALL the mafia voted for him. It just makes sense that they should split their vote up.
Plus if Michael is mafia, that day one vote with him and Sara voting together still seems risky.
Also, Michael was the one to notice my wording about being an inno from an east state. These are all good reasons not to vote Michael today.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
So with this logic, There have been been, what, 8 confirmed innos? Nah. I don’t think so, Tim.

And if anything your offering up some conspiracy with you and salty then because you claim salty is pretty much is for sure inno because of his claim last week and would you look at that... I’ll be damned if Salty isn’t still alive too!!

So you've got nothing. The last three kills were confirmed innos. I was receiving votes most days before that. I again ask, which of those days should I have been killed.

Here you go, if I'm mafia, I'll change my avatar to anything of your choosing forever.

Reactions: bsaltyman

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
So you've got nothing. The last three kills were confirmed innos. I was receiving votes most days before that. I again ask, which of those days should I have been killed.

Here you go, if I'm mafia, I'll change my avatar to anything of your choosing forever.
I like the flag. Don't change the flag. I find a small amount of pride in the number of avatars / signatures that the Olympics produced.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I’m thinking... and yes salty that day it was between Sara and Micheal why wouldn’t mafia vote for Micheal to protect Sara. I’ll let some of the others chime in. It’s not like I’m the only one that thinks your dirty.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I’ve clearly got Micheal’s attention he’s already responded more than he did other days when he had a votes. Something to keep in mind....

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
What has me suspicious of everyone:

Arob - Throwaway votes the last 3 nights
Clonies - Day 3 rescinds involving him and 2x mafia members. Most votes for known innos, tied w/ Michael at 4.
Cows - Nothing
JM - Only defense is promise to change avatar, Fitzy Day 7 rescind.
Salty - Fitzy cheerleader, Day 5 rescind if Michael is inno.
Michael - Best player left. Most votes for innos, a missed vote.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I'd like to hear who you think is mafia.

I thought maybe the ones playing quietly to avoid attention, like Cows and CyArob. But their voting records aren't bad, unless that was intentional on their part. Based off of voting, JM4CY has appears to be trying to save mafia on certain days. Are we to believe his avatar claim? I also noticed when I first posted about bsalty's innocent role wording, he questioned that. Maybe because as mafia, he didn't know what I was referring to...