MLB: *** 2021 MLB Season Thread ***

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
What an awful call in the Phillies/Braves game. Just get rid of instant replay.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Lost a perfect game due to Hit by Pitch but Rodon still gets no hitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyfanatic

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Big Red Sox fan and I got to say I am pleased with the early season so far! Wasn't expecting this and realize they will come down to the pack but if the offense can play like this we might have a shot and sneaking in the playoffs.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Rockies worst team in baseball. If your gonna suck go all out.

Laughing at the people making a big deal about the Yankees start. First off it's ****ing April and half their losses are to the Rays who were in the world series last year.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Something you don't see that often (or ever?), a guy retiring while he is still on the team and playing. Okay, he was totally sucking at the baseball thing but this cost him $1.2M. He only made the team with a guaranteed contract because Voit got hurt and he was likely to be released soon, but still, dat a lot of $$$ to pass on. Interesting departure from the usual "Well, they were dumb enough to take a flier on me as an insurance guy so I'm going to go cash the checks." Most peeps will sell their pride for less.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Something you don't see that often (or ever?), a guy retiring while he is still on the team and playing. Okay, he was totally sucking at the baseball thing but this cost him $1.2M. He only made the team with a guaranteed contract because Voit got hurt and he was likely to be released soon, but still, dat a lot of $$$ to pass on. Interesting departure from the usual "Well, they were dumb enough to take a flier on me as an insurance guy so I'm going to go cash the checks." Most peeps will sell their pride for less.

Much less for a YANKEE player to not put the almighty dollar first.... impressive indeed.