NFL: 2022 Fantasy Football Discussion

LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
KOK, GD, BF = all the same. KF and Iowa fans are the real problem. Kansas>Iowa State>Iowa

Who are your other RBs?
I have Derrick Henry and AJ Dillon also, so I am definitely getting pretty skinny there. I am 1-3 so figured it was time to shake it up. RB2 will likely be a low scorer for me, but I do have an advantage at TE with Kelce though.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Should I trade akers for mostert and Edmonds? Guy who has them wants a monopoly in the rams backfield since he has Henderson

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Also, anyone have any advice on who to start between Metcalf Davis, Smith, and Wilson this weekend? They’re all pretty similar in value so it’s really just luck mostly. Based on recent performances, I’d say metcalf but apparently he will be covered by Lattimore this weekend and even though Davis has been lousy recently, two Bills receivers are out and the Steelers defense isn’t great so I’m kinda on the fence

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Also, anyone have any advice on who to start between Metcalf Davis, Smith, and Wilson this weekend? They’re all pretty similar in value so it’s really just luck mostly. Based on recent performances, I’d say metcalf but apparently he will be covered by Lattimore this weekend and even though Davis has been lousy recently, two Bills receivers are out and the Steelers defense isn’t great so I’m kinda on the fence
Also have penny I could start. This is for a flex position

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Should I trade Garrett Wilson for Tyler Higbee? I’m pretty deep at WR and my TEs are Schultz and Conklin

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I'm have DK, Davis, and Penny also. I'm benching Davis unless I hear he's gotten in full practices all week at full speed. He's killed my lineup the last 3 weeks.

Penny has a tough matchup and could easily bust since he doesn't catch passes. I'm going with DK myself and keeping Davis and Penny on the bench. I have 2 flex spots though and it sounds like you only have 1. I have Damian Pierce in my other flex spot.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
I'm have DK, Davis, and Penny also. I'm benching Davis unless I hear he's gotten in full practices all week at full speed. He's killed my lineup the last 3 weeks.

Penny has a tough matchup and could easily bust since he doesn't catch passes. I'm going with DK myself and keeping Davis and Penny on the bench. I have 2 flex spots though and it sounds like you only have 1. I have Damian Pierce in my other flex spot.
I know Davis got a full practice yesterday but ya ik what u mean. Also u think I should start Conklin or Schultz this week?

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Should I trade akers for mostert and Edmonds? Guy who has them wants a monopoly in the rams backfield since he has Henderson
Having a monopoly is fine but better when its like the Bears (productive) The question is who do you have to drop for the 2 to 1 trade.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Stinky Kyle Pitts is hurt. I had no back up and so now I either drop his underperforming ass or have to drop another piece I actually like better. Thoughts?
Here is who I could get : Conklin, Thomas, Hurst, Smith, Dissley etc

Here are the guys I'd have to consider dumping:

Cousins (backup) - IDK if he'd get picked up, several back ups avail that have technically been better so far)
Brandin Cooks
Tyler Allgier and the Doub (both new over the last week)

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Stinky Kyle Pitts is hurt. I had no back up and so now I either drop his underperforming ass or have to drop another piece I actually like better. Thoughts?

Cousins (backup) - IDK if he'd get picked up, several back ups avail that have technically been better so far)
Brandin Cooks
Would probs drop doub for Conklin or hurst

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

Brandin Cooks
Conklin has the safest floor of any of them, the rest of them you might as well throw darts at and hope 1 of them scores a TD.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
I’m so over my receiver situation lol none are consistent. When metcalf is ur most consistent receiver that’s a problem. Gabe Davis gets 30 points on two catches in the first half and last week got 2 points smh

• Agree
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Starting rbs are Mixon and akers so need a rb. Looking at getting Etienne for Garett Wilson. I’m deeper at wr with Deebo, higgins, metcalf, devonta smith, and Davis. Should I do this trade?

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Sorry for the spam but am getting a lotta trade requests. Just got an offer of trading Mahomes and receiving Kyler Murray and JK Dobbins. Should I take it?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Need advice on who to drop to make a claim for Walker now that Penny is done for the year. I guess I could drop Carr and stream a QB when Hurts is on bye but I hate to put him out there when he might be an upgrade for someone. We don't have an IR spot so I'm stuck with Patterson. Thoughts on my best move to drop here is? It's not a slam dunk I get him with 7th waiver priority either but I could use the RB depth with the injuries I have and upcoming bye weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010-160825_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-160825_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 9

Help Support Us

Become a patron