NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
What a roller coaster ride for the Pack. I think at one time they had a 6% chance of making the playoffs. Got all the way to controlling their own destiny, only to lose at home.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
As a Packers fan…. I’m actually glad this season is finally over. It’s been a long and tiring year. They weren’t going anywhere anyway.

I hope Rodgers hangs it up. Very unlikable person and hard to root for. Plus, he’s just not that good anymore either. Time to move on.

Either roll with Love , or draft someone else in the 1st or 2nd round. Whatever they do, it’s likely going to be a several year rebuild.

Go 49ers…. and whoever plays the Dallas Cowboys in these playoffs.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Who knows with Rodgers but watching him in the post-game it had the sense that may be it for him.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
As a Packers fan…. I’m actually glad this season is finally over. It’s been a long and tiring year. They weren’t going anywhere anyway.

I hope Rodgers hangs it up. Very unlikable person and hard to root for. Plus, he’s just not that good anymore either. Time to move on.

Either roll with Love , or draft someone else in the 1st or 2nd round. Whatever they do, it’s likely going to be a several year rebuild.

Brady will beat the Cowboys next weekend.

49ers ROLL the Seahawks

Vikings in OT over Giants

49ers over Vikings by a lot
Brady over Eagles

49ers over Brady

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Who knows with Rodgers but watching him in the post-game it had the sense that may be it for him.
I have a very hard time believing Rodgers will let his last play as an NFL player be an interception. He may not be with the Packers but I don't think he's done yet.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Yep, they should be unless they let expectations get to them in a bad way.

I don’t think Dan Campbell will let that happen. The guy says the word grit 50 times a day

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017

I hear drafting someone in the 7th round could also work.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I could see Arizona trying to trade into the one spot as well because Murray won’t be ready by the start of the season and is probably the problem anyway.