NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
What a roller coaster ride for the Pack. I think at one time they had a 6% chance of making the playoffs. Got all the way to controlling their own destiny, only to lose at home.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
As a Packers fan…. I’m actually glad this season is finally over. It’s been a long and tiring year. They weren’t going anywhere anyway.

I hope Rodgers hangs it up. Very unlikable person and hard to root for. Plus, he’s just not that good anymore either. Time to move on.

Either roll with Love , or draft someone else in the 1st or 2nd round. Whatever they do, it’s likely going to be a several year rebuild.

Go 49ers…. and whoever plays the Dallas Cowboys in these playoffs.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Who knows with Rodgers but watching him in the post-game it had the sense that may be it for him.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
As a Packers fan…. I’m actually glad this season is finally over. It’s been a long and tiring year. They weren’t going anywhere anyway.

I hope Rodgers hangs it up. Very unlikable person and hard to root for. Plus, he’s just not that good anymore either. Time to move on.

Either roll with Love , or draft someone else in the 1st or 2nd round. Whatever they do, it’s likely going to be a several year rebuild.

Brady will beat the Cowboys next weekend.

49ers ROLL the Seahawks

Vikings in OT over Giants

49ers over Vikings by a lot
Brady over Eagles

49ers over Brady

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Who knows with Rodgers but watching him in the post-game it had the sense that may be it for him.
I have a very hard time believing Rodgers will let his last play as an NFL player be an interception. He may not be with the Packers but I don't think he's done yet.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Yep, they should be unless they let expectations get to them in a bad way.

I don’t think Dan Campbell will let that happen. The guy says the word grit 50 times a day

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017

I hear drafting someone in the 7th round could also work.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I could see Arizona trying to trade into the one spot as well because Murray won’t be ready by the start of the season and is probably the problem anyway.

Help Support Us

Become a patron