2022 Recruits and their list of schools

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I love Riggens. However, the Jesuroga brother combo deal would be at the top of my list. Go get Joel and hope Nate follows. Their styles also translate well to college IMO. :)
That would be great. With Iowa being stacked at the lower weights it feels less likely he might end up a Hawk but never know.

Reactions: CyGold

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
That's how Paulson's got the class with Gomez Storr Parker Allar Smith et al when they were coaching the junior freestyle team. Pretty valuable weapon to have.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020

Having your school's assistant and best recruiter coaching the stacked Iowa freestyle team with all of these studs certainly doesn't hurt...

Wonder what our coaches are up to.

Not sure if you are serious, but I’ll give it a shot:

Let’s see, they just held a three week training camp with the team and recruits from all over the country, St. John had to leave early to go coach the Iowa cadet team but not before making sure that the three top instate guys had a good time in Okoboji, and now he and metcalf are in Tulsa dressed in ISU colors making sure they are seen and looking at prospects while Kd is burning up the phone lines and getting home visits set up.

Other than that, not much.

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
Not sure if you are serious, but I’ll give it a shot:

Let’s see, they just held a three week training camp with the team and recruits from all over the country, St. John had to leave early to go coach the Iowa cadet team but not before making sure that the three top instate guys had a good time in Okoboji, and now he and metcalf are in Tulsa dressed in ISU colors making sure they are seen and looking at prospects while Kd is burning up the phone lines and getting home visits set up.

Other than that, not much.

Sounds like they’re slacking!

All kidding aside, thanks for the info Tigerguy. I enjoy knowing where the coaches are at.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Matscouts lists - Some are from coaches or the athlete and some are rumored. Cruz was rumored
Why no updates Buf? Vacation has to be over by now
Hunter Garvin - Cornell, Iowa, Iowa State and Stanford

Aiden Riggins - Iowa, Iowa State, Okla State, Purdue and SDSU

Emilio Ysaquirre of Arizona - ASU, Iowa State, N Colorado, Oreg State, Purdue

Wyatt Voelker - Iowa, Iowa State, N Colorado, UNI, SDSU, and Wyoming

Joey Cruz - Little Rock, Oklahoma, Okla State. Matscouts doesn't have Iowa State on the list, but sources are unconfirmed and the article that had us listed was a Flo article

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Some bigger, some smaller and some right in the middle.

Iowa - ISU football weekend is going to hopefully seal the deal
Soooo basically….

200.gif

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Looks like a current wrestler is in the story county jail.
I don’t really understand this post.
1. it doesn’t fit the topic of this thread in any way.
2. Why post so little information? It’s public and anyone can look it up, but if you want to be the one to come here and post about it why not tell us who it is or what the offense is?

• Useful
Reactions: Brandon

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I don’t really understand this post.
1. it doesn’t fit the topic of this thread in any way.
2. Why post so little information? It’s public and anyone can look it up, but if you want to be the one to come here and post about it why not tell us who it is or what the offense is?
1) It will likely effect recruiting
2) I don't wanna bag on a kid nor start a new thread