2022 Recruits and their list of schools

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Iowa fans were pretty hopeful he was going to be in Iowa City for college. I'm happy he ended up at Cornell
I do find it funny how Riggins looses to our new below the radar recruit (MJ Gaitan) and suddenly he's not good enough for many of the Hawk fans (via their board). Recruiting and expectations is a fickle thing.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I do find it funny how Riggins looses to our new below the radar recruit (MJ Gaitan) and suddenly he's not good enough for many of the Hawk fans (via their board). Recruiting and expectations is a fickle thing.
It’s hilarious. They are losing their minds over penn state and how they can’t keep up. Every thread turns into a penn state thread

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
What is this from?

2012 Olympic Trials - challenge tournament semis.

Paulson won 2-0, 0-1, 6-0.

Andrew Howe beat Paulson (1-0, 1-0) in the challenge finals, then Burroughs beat Howe in the championship finals.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Iowa fans were pretty hopeful he was going to be in Iowa City for college. I'm happy he ended up at C
well to be accurate Gaitan has beat Riggins pretty bad twice

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
It’s hilarious. They are losing their minds over penn state and how they can’t keep up. Every thread turns into a penn state thread
The phrase rent free has became overused but Penn State truly does live rent free in their heads

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Matscouts lists - Some are from coaches or the athlete and some are rumored. Cruz was rumored

Hunter Garvin - Cornell, Iowa, Iowa State and Stanford

Aiden Riggins - Iowa, Iowa State, Okla State, Purdue and SDSU

Emilio Ysaquirre of Arizona - ASU, Iowa State, N Colorado, Oreg State, Purdue

Wyatt Voelker - Iowa, Iowa State, N Colorado, UNI, SDSU, and Wyoming

Joey Cruz - Little Rock, Oklahoma, Okla State. Matscouts doesn't have Iowa State on the list, but sources are unconfirmed and the article that had us listed was a Flo article
Bumping this because recruiting is so weird.

ISU went O'fer with all these guys and still had a knockout class.

I look for the same type of class in the very near future.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Bumping this because recruiting is so weird.

ISU went O'fer with all these guys and still had a knockout class.

I look for the same type of class in the very near future.
I remember being most upset we lost out on Riggins, and we ended up with Gaitan who is looking to be a better prospect anyway. 2025 could be a fun class

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
As with most things, the right environment and opportunities matter. I’m not sure Riggins will get the opportunities. I think he’s going to be stuck in the weeds. I think that’s why some Iowa kids excel at UNI because they develop over time with opportunities and keep growing. Hopeful a guy like Rojas gets his opportunities eventually and he keeps getting better. Garvin is going to be fighting for a spot as well out west

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron