Week 9: James Madison
Week 10: Florida State
Week 11: Ohio State
Week 12: Liberty
Week 13: Washington
Week 14: Michigan

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
Is this the last week of this contest? Are you waiting for bowl season to see if jbclone can win 1 more week than the rest of us or will tiebreaker points decide the winner after championship week games?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Is this the last week of this contest? Are you waiting for bowl season to see if jbclone can win 1 more week than the rest of us or will tiebreaker points decide the winner after championship week games?

Yeah, if jbclone survives this week he's only one with another team left which the goal of the contest, although if Georgia loses they would be out too. I hope Georgia and Michigan both win otherwise tiebreakers might then come into play.

Thinking about doing a special tiebreaker question to ask everyone remaining that would be pm'd so others don't know their answer since tiebreakers are pretty muddied right now.

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, if jbclone survives this week he's only one with another team left which the goal of the contest, although if Georgia loses they would be out too. I hope Georgia and Michigan both win otherwise tiebreakers might then come into play.

Thinking about doing a special tiebreaker question to ask everyone remaining that would be pm'd so others don't know their answer since tiebreakers are pretty muddied right now.
Sounds like a good time. Thanks for managing all of this crazy !

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I should of offered a deal of like 5 bonus points for anyone take someone in that matchup. :)

I like the idea of giving a bonus to someone who picks an underdog. In years past, I have proposed giving a mulligan to anyone who picks Iowa State as an underdog. Not only do you get to continue, but you have a mulligan to use later in the game.