2023-2024 Recruits & Transfers

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
They haven’t finished outside the top 10 at nationals since the 2013/14 season. That’s an incredible run over the past 10 years for a team that isn’t really talked about much.
Title is Penn State's to lose but at the end of the season, I wouldn't be shocked to see Mizzou finish 2nd.

ISU_Cyclones

May 9, 2018
I am assuming a couple things here.
1. It is Carr’s last year & Dresser & Staff want to go all in for a NCAA trophy

2. AE, I assume doesn’t have a redshirt available & Casey, Paniro, & Chittum do.

3. I assume Chittum will work towards being a future 165.
Is AE officially on the team? Is there something being waited on before he joins? I see a lot of talk about him wrestling next year but he isn’t listed on the roster so I’m curious what the situation is there.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I keep seeing people say this. Seems like neither guy would want to redshirt. Is that something that happens in wrestling? I just think of football and basketball and I can't imagine any of them being okay redshirt sophomore year after starting freshman year. I'm genuinely curious. Didn't know if it happened more in wrestling.
Wasn't Johnson a redshirt freshman this past year?

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Is AE officially on the team? Is there something being waited on before he joins? I see a lot of talk about him wrestling next year but he isn’t listed on the roster so I’m curious what the situation is there.
Not officially. Still has to go through admissions, I think

Reactions: GMackey32

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron