NBA: ***2023-24 NBA season***

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Good for Dame. Milwaukee is pretty much the same as Miami... :cool::p

Edit: Definitely serious about the good for Dame thing. Hope him and Giannis can go get a title together. Love watching both of them play they both seem like good people too.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Good for Dame. Milwaukee is pretty much the same as Miami... :cool::p

Edit: Definitely serious about the good for Dame thing. Hope him and Giannis can go get a title together. Love watching both of them play they both seem like good people too.
I gotta hand it to Milwaukee. They definitely want to win.
I think if Cleveland can put the pieces together they could be dangerous too.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
I will miss Jrue.

Dame has always been fun to watch and could really thrive with Giannis roaming the court. Often these blockbuster trades don't work out as well as everyone hopes though.
Especially for a player like Dame. Great shooter and scorer and seems like a great all-around guy.

But he’s a defensive liability and very ball dominant. Those guys tend to get more hype/personal accolades as opposed to team success (Carmelo, Harden, Trae Young, Luka so far). He’s also 33 years old.

Flynn4Heisman

Mar 24, 2006
As a lifelong Magic fan for 30 years now (since we drafted Shaq, and Penny is my favorite player of all-time), I haven't beem this hyped for a new season in a LONG TIME!!!! 2021 was fun, because despite losing a lot, the team was so much fun to watch, I actually didn't mind losing so much. Last year with Paolo winning ROTY, and Franz balling out at EuroBasket (Bronze), the NBA season, and winning Gold at the FIBA Wolrd Cup (I am a FIBA junkie and international basketball is the greatest sport on the planet)..... Oh man.... This season should. Be. AWESOME!!!!

Playoffs baby!!!! We are building a dynasty in Orlando, and I will be here for all of it.

F*** The Bulls since 1996!!!!

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!! My League Pass is ready to go, and I just CANNOT WAIT for October 25th!!!!

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Especially for a player like Dame. Great shooter and scorer and seems like a great all-around guy.

But he’s a defensive liability and very ball dominant. Those guys tend to get more hype/personal accolades as opposed to team success (Carmelo, Harden, Trae Young, Luka so far). He’s also 33 years old.
Steph, Jamal Murray

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Unless it's Boston money reasons, Portland won this trade

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Unless it's Boston money reasons, Portland won this trade

Taken in total, I think Portland did pretty good in what they got for Dame, etc.
They’ll move Brogdon as well.