NBA: ***2023-24 NBA season***

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Joker is the second best player since MJ and it’s not particularly close.
Eh, I'd say its close. LeBron, Shaq, Kobe, Durant, Steph. No denying Joker is a beast and in his prime might be better than all of them, but I think its very debatable.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneIce

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Eh, I'd say its close. LeBron, Shaq, Kobe, Durant, Steph. No denying Joker is a beast and in his prime might be better than all of them, but I think its very debatable.

I think there’s LeBron, then joker, then a massive gap.

Steph may have changed the game the most but the average box of LBJ and joker is insane.

Jokic is better passing and running an offense than all these guys including LeBron.

• Agree
Reactions: ClonerJams

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
I think there’s LeBron, then joker, then a massive gap.

Steph may have changed the game the most but the average box of LBJ and joker is insane.

Jokic is better passing and running an offense than all these guys including LeBron.
It’s still crazy, Joker has never played with an all-star in his career. And he has 3 MVPs (assuming he wins this year) and has an NBA championship.

On local Denver radio they were asking the question if only 1 title would be disappointing if he wins 3 MVPs. Moses Malone is the only other 3 MVPer with only a single championship.

My argument would be look at all those other players with 3 MVPs. Not only did they have all stars on the team with them, they had hall of famers! Magic had Kareem and Worthy, Bird had Parrish and McHale, Jordan had Pippen, LeBron had Wade and Kyrie (although he probably won’t be a hall of famer out of stupidity). The fact Joker has been able to get 1 title is quite the accomplishment

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It’s still crazy, Joker has never played with an all-star in his career. And he has 3 MVPs (assuming he wins this year) and has an NBA championship.

On local Denver radio they were asking the question if only 1 title would be disappointing if he wins 3 MVPs. Moses Malone is the only other 3 MVPer with only a single championship.

My argument would be look at all those other players with 3 MVPs. Not only did they have all stars on the team with them, they had hall of famers! Magic had Kareem and Worthy, Bird had Parrish and McHale, Jordan had Pippen, LeBron had Wade and Kyrie (although he probably won’t be a hall of famer out of stupidity). The fact Joker has been able to get 1 title is quite the accomplishment
There's a strong argument Jokich should have won it last year over Embiid too.

• Agree
Reactions: SolterraCyclone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Heat have a matchup problem with Porzingas. He's killing them on the perimeter.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I have hated the Knicks my entire life but basketball is fun when MSG is rockin. They are givin Embiid the business after an early T for shoving Divencenzo.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Sorry but a Lakers coach complaining about officiating is the most lame thing in sports history. I mean if he wants to forfeit a title or two by all means.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

I would've said this before tonight's shot, but Jamal Murray absolutely deserves an all star spot at some point. Dude is so fun to watch

• Agree

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
I loved in the postgame interview when he referred to teammates telling him to keep shooting that BS floater. :)
What game!!!!! I had all but written that one off.

And yes, Murray is great and worthy of being an all-star, he just hasn’t been healthy enough. Also, if he played for the Lakers/Celtics he probably would have made an all star game at this point.

Regarding the Lakers ******** about refereeing, I believe tonight is the first time in the Nuggets 10-game win streak over LA that they shot more free throws than the LA. The Lakers can EABOD whining about officiating.

Help Support Us

Become a patron