NBA: ***2023-24 NBA season***

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Feels like all Luka and Kyrie do is push off.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
For being a huge game that came down to the last minute that crowd sounded pretty quiet
Texas as a state feels about as entitled as it gets. It's not a surprise that the majority of their home court atmospheres suck with the exception of a place like Lubbock, which is in the middle of nowhere and genuinely has the attitude that a lot of the state thinks they have.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If you were a Cavs fan how would you feel about LeBron sitting court side at Cleveland for a playoff game? A whole lot on both sides of that coin.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I don't really think of the T Wolves as all that young, but I guess if you count their best player is young the youth factor has a bigger impact. OKC definitely young.

Wolves are freakishly long without even considering Ant is hitting his head on the backboard all the time.

That clip the other day I swear Gobert is hanging on the rim with his feet touching the ground.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Texas as a state feels about as entitled as it gets. It's not a surprise that the majority of their home court atmospheres suck with the exception of a place like Lubbock, which is in the middle of nowhere and genuinely has the attitude that a lot of the state thinks they have.

It is nuts all 3 of their NBA teams have had dominant eras. Mavs really deserved a second title if the zebras hadn’t fallen in love with Wade to a record shattering clip. All anchored by lots of international players too.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
If you were a Cavs fan how would you feel about LeBron sitting court side at Cleveland for a playoff game? A whole lot on both sides of that coin.

He wasn't Michael Jordan for them, but he did deliver a title. He'll always be welcomed there.

Help Support Us

Become a patron