*** 2023 Chicago Bears ***

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Fields can't process the field and anticipate when guys will be open.
Neither can Lamar or Jalen Hurts and they seem to be doing just fine. Taking Williams and passing up on a generational talent of MHJ at receiver would be a bigger mistake imo.

Fields cam throw when given the time, he just turned a career year from DJ Moore so it's not like he can't pass at all. Get him MHJ, draft some OL help, maybe Alt falls all the way to 10, and continue building their defense the rest of the draft.

Simply throwing in the towel and drafting Williams isn't the answer. The guy produced a 7-5 team with all the resources he had available at USC. He's going to be a bust so I'd rather let another team figure it out.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Bears fans should watch this. Might want to have some tissues on hand too.

Reactions: ZRF

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Neither can Lamar or Jalen Hurts and they seem to be doing just fine. Taking Williams and passing up on a generational talent of MHJ at receiver would be a bigger mistake imo.

Fields cam throw when given the time, he just turned a career year from DJ Moore so it's not like he can't pass at all. Get him MHJ, draft some OL help, maybe Alt falls all the way to 10, and continue building their defense the rest of the draft.

Simply throwing in the towel and drafting Williams isn't the answer. The guy produced a 7-5 team with all the resources he had available at USC. He's going to be a bust so I'd rather let another team figure it out.
I agree. They can win with Fields but he needs more around him. The OL has been terrible for years and he has been the running game. Bolster that and Fields can do much better.