NFL: ***2023 San Francisco 49ers***

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Seems like there should be an official 49ers thread for this season since Purdy will be the starting QB and a lot of Cyclone fans will be paying attention. I didn't see one anywhere in the forums, so hope I didn't just miss it. Figure it makes sense to have everything about the season (now that it's just days away) in one place.

I'll start with this news from earlier this afternoon about Nick Bosa FINALLY reaching an agreement with SF:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Jamie Erdahl on GMFB rocking the Purdy jersey picking the Niners to win the Super Bowl might be one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
The 49ers schedule page, for reference. I believe most of the tv networks shown are for regional broadcasts. If you don't have the NFL Sunday Ticket, I don't know how easily Niners games will be to see here without going to the local bar with a bunch of tv screens (which obviously can be fun!). I *think* the games will be broadcast over the KNBR website/app. They do the Giants games without having to pay (which was not the case prior to last year, so take that with a grain of salt). But at least you can hear the games live from the 49ers own broadcast team, if you can stand Greg Papa.

A heads up about listening to Greg Papa:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ISU3PtLand

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
FYI, the radio broadcast on www.KNBR.com *is* broadcasting the game without a blackout. At the website, just click the "on air now" button at the top of the page.

KNBR app also has the game on live.

Last edited:

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It's so much fun to have so many teams to follow in the NFL now. And so many skill players!

Who would have thought we'd all be 49er and Jets fans?!?

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
His elbow looked good on that drive. Good sign.