***2024 NCAA Wrestling - Session 4 (Fri., 7:00)***

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
Something had to be up with Swiz this weekend, he couldn't do anything, i've never seen him so un-offensive.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I would be willing to bet a bajillion dollars we will hear something later about what was physically wrong with Bastida. He probably gutted that out more than we know
Something happened but it doesn't change he shouldn't have lost at the end of the 3rd in that quarters

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Unfortunately, we probably needed Yonger to AA and AA high to have a chance at a trophy. I still think we will get top 8, but damn disappointing. Let’s see how the 3 guys battle tomorrow morning and close the night out with a David title

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
We went 4-4 in matches in Session 4.

Terukina, Chittum, Gaitan, and Feldkamp weren't seeded in top 8 (i.e. AA) and didn't make it, but all won at least one match, and the latter two won several, making it to the blood round with bonus pts along the way.

Frost, Ech, Świderski, and Carr have all wrestled above seed (well, we knew Carr should have been in championship anyway).

The only one not to make seed was Bastida, and he made it to round of 12.

Right now, we're tied for third place. Not bad.

Swiderski wrestles for 7th place tomorrow.

Frost (Cookham) and Ech (Woods) will finish from 3-6 depending on how they do tomorrow.

Carr is in the final.

Help Support Us

Become a patron