***2024 NFL Season***

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Going to be fun when the Chiefs win the AFC Championship game after a 4th down scramble comes up short but ends up in a first down on a questionable hip drop against Mahomes.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Interesting, didn't think NFL would play on Christmas (Wednesday) this year but I guess they can set the teams up with byes or play the previous Thursday to make it work.

Apparently, it’s going to be a Christmas Day doubleheader, and they’ll use teams that played the previous Saturday (so the equivalent of a Sunday-Thursday turnaround).

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
What's the thoughts with the hip drop rule and the new kickoff rule? I'm not overly impressed with either one. But I'm a watch the game on the weekend and don't pay much attention after that type of fan.

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017
What's the thoughts with the hip drop rule and the new kickoff rule? I'm not overly impressed with either one. But I'm a watch the game on the weekend and don't pay much attention after that type of fan.
Both are for safety. I don't think that much will change

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

I'm up for anything that makes kick offs more than a quick break between commercials.

I think the hip drop thing is probably good but no one will understand it so it'll get tons of hate.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
They've still got good RBs and TEs, but their WR corps right now looks worse than KC's at the start of last season.
Similar to KC, the Bills think that Allen will make up for any lack of talent at receiver. The problem is that they don't have a Travis Kelce at tight end.

The Bills need to focus more on building their running game. They almost completely ignore it.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Similar to KC, the Bills think that Allen will make up for any lack of talent at receiver. The problem is that they don't have a Travis Kelce at tight end.

The Bills need to focus more on building their running game. They almost completely ignore it.
Cook rushed for over 1,100 yds last season and the team was 7th in the league in rushing. I think Kincaid is going to be a stud at TE. Caught over 70 balls last year and I expect that number to only go up without Diggs there.

• Informative
Reactions: ScottyP

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL

James Cook was the #3 RB in the league last year in rushing+receiving yards, and 4th in rushing yards. Yeah they need a true WR1, but last year they had Shakir emerge in the slot, and Kinkaid was only behind LaPorta in production by a rookie TE.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Cook rushed for over 1,100 yds last season and the team was 7th in the league in rushing. I think Kincaid is going to be a stud at TE. Caught over 70 balls last year and I expect that number to only go up without Diggs there.
I should have checked the stats. They mentioned that there was more of a focus on the run game once they made a change at OC but didn't realize Cook put up that many yards. They were really beat up on the defensive side of the ball at the end of the year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron