***2024 NFL Season***

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
No announcement yet for date for NFL Schedule release.

Last year I believe it was on May 11th. The last 3 years it's been the 2nd thursday in May.

Seems like it's delayed this year with the week of 13-17th looking like the release week

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019

Last year I believe it was on May 11th. The last 3 years it's been the 2nd thursday in May.

Seems like it's delayed this year with the week of 13-17th looking like the release week
idk if we believe this coked out guy or not

houjix

Jul 21, 2021

Seems like they've done a trickle of information on select games the last year or so leading up to the bigger schedule release. Nothing outside of the Eagles-Packers Brazil game has technically been announced I think.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
To be fair, most of those were penalties in 1977, too.

I think the guy who slammed Bradshaw down was fined, or maybe suspended.
Yeah, full suplex, clothesline, stomping on guys when they were on the ground. Thinking those were all not allowed even back then. Pretty sure the face mask penalty came not too long after the face mask. Still, the NFL wouldn't highlight those plays today like they did back then.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Yeah, full suplex, clothesline, stomping on guys when they were on the ground. Thinking those were all not allowed even back then. Pretty sure the face mask penalty came not too long after the face mask. Still, the NFL wouldn't highlight those plays today like they did back then.
Oh, I remember the NFL Films compilations of “Hardest Hits” or whatever, that you could get a VHS copy of with a subscription to Sports Illustrated or something. Violence was definitely celebrated back then.

Reactions: NorthCyd