***2024 PGA Tour Thread***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That chip in eagle by Scottie on 2 was just ridiculous. Put himself in a horrible spot and somehow pulled it off

I thought he was going home to be with his wife after the Masters?

I just assumed he wasn’t playing this week. I haven’t been paying attention at all this week obviously. Probably won’t watch much outside the majors anymore. LIV has ruined a lot of it, but it’s just gotten too boring too. None of the PGA stars now are all that exciting to be honest.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I thought he was going home to be with his wife after the Masters?

I just assumed he wasn’t playing this week. I haven’t been paying attention at all this week obviously. Probably won’t watch much outside the majors anymore. LIV has ruined a lot of it, but it’s just gotten too boring too. None of the PGA stars now are all that exciting to be honest.
He has basically just said that when she goes into labor, he’s leaving wherever he is at

Reactions: clonedude

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Don't know how it works logistically, so I'm making some assumptions.

How does Justin Thomas feel about posting the low score and then a rain delay happens. I am assuming he's eager to jump on his jet and fly home for a day. But he probably has to stick around until someone posts a lower score. Fortunately for him Windom is on 18.

I would guess all players are eager to get out of town with next week's Tourney in New Orleans.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I wish they could make the Zurich a signature event. The format is a nice change up from normal PGA events. Getting more stars to show up would be great.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron