dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Is the sign making it's way to Stillwater?

And are we pretty sure that even if OSU and ISU win this week, gameday will be in Miami for Notre Dame next week? They will release some statement about "We only follow the same team consecutive weeks if they are a member of the Big 10 Conference."

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Is the sign making it's way to Stillwater?

And are we pretty sure that even if OSU and ISU win this week, gameday will be in Miami for Notre Dame next week? They will release some statement about "We only follow the same team consecutive weeks if they are a member of the Big 10 Conference."

I think that as long as either ND or Miami loses and both us and OSU win, then we have a good shot at getting gameday.

• Useful
Reactions: SoapyCy

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
If we win, I predict they come. I mean we're becoming the biggest story in college football. They'd be foolish not to come here.....then again...ESPN isn't the brightest.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
If Miami and ND win it would be silly for ESPN to pass up the opportunity for a Catholics vs Convicts revamp right after they did a 30 for 30 about it and both teams are in the running for the CFP for the first time. Not that big of a deal if Gameday doesn’t come here. If ISU is on the trajectory we all think they are, they’ll be here soon enough.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I say we forget about College Gameday and move our efforts to get Kid Rock to do American B/A live as our entrance music. That guys way cooler than that Ohio State grad.

tenor.gif

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
I just don't see gameday coming to Ames either way. 2 weeks in a row with Oklahoma State. I really think we both can win and Miami Notre Dame can both lose and they still will be in Miami.
I don't think this is the case. But I do think it would take this scenario for it to happen. If either ND wins and are still in the top 4 or Miami wins and are still undefeated GameDay will be in Miami.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I think that as long as either ND or Miami loses and both us and OSU win, then we have a good shot at getting gameday.

Its just not happening..They will not do back to back big 12 games. Just wont happen. They are prob cringin as we speak going to OSU with the audience that will watch.

• Agree
Reactions: ForbinsAscynt

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
There is a sign in Stillwater that has a picture on Lincoln Riley side by side with a Cy leaning on I logo and the text "0-1"

Also the intro song now has a clip of Campbell fist pumping, I believe it's after the red zone fumble recovery against TCU last week.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
If we win, I predict they come. I mean we're becoming the biggest story in college football. They'd be foolish not to come here.....then again...ESPN isn't the brightest.

Great, now you've cheesed them off!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron