~ 3/19 weather thread ~

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
ITSGONRAIN.png

Reactions: Psyclone Brian
C

CyBer

BRING IT ON! But seriously, if we have a tornado I have no clue where I would go.

C

CyBer

No you have to drive in a zig zag pattern. Tornadoes are like Crocodiles.

Hahaha Rep to you my friend. It might be the last rep I give if there is a Tornado.

Funny story for those who want to read:

One time I was at Living History Farms for summer camp when I was little. The weather was bad but it was a ways away so the camp people decided it was alright to go out to the furthest place away from shelter. 2 hours later someone get's on the radio talking to the camp people saying that there is a funnel cloud pretty much right above us and it's spinning (looking like it's going to come down). So as fast as we can we get into a covered trailer that was being pulled by a John Deere (to transport people). The wind started to pick up and the trailer literally lifted off the ground and got set back down. The first place that the driver could find to pull in that had a basement was a glass house (hooray!). And so we went to the "basement" and this old lady started singing Kumbayah which scared the **** out of me because I thought we were going to die.

Anyways, I lived (you all know you are glad that I did) but on the way back home my mom and I saw a tornado touch down in a corn field north of our house. I've never seen someone drive that fast home and blow through so many stop signs haha.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
We could really use a good drenching in Central and North Central Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron