***#5 Iowa State at #18 Northern Iowa (Friday, 7:00)***

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Well, that sucks. Is Flo a pay app? I'm admittedly a very fairweather wrestling fan, but I don't have anything going on tomorrow night and am interested in watching the meet.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Well, that sucks. Is Flo a pay app? I'm admittedly a very fairweather wrestling fan, but I don't have anything going on tomorrow night and am interested in watching the meet.
Yeah Flo is a pay app, and unfortunately FloWrestling is $150/year and doesn't offer monthly payment options. I have heard in the past you can get a flo account for a different sport at a monthly rate, and then watch the wrestling through that, but I have never tried that

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It is possible someone may offer you their flo login info who is going to the dual. Has happened to me before. Cyclone fans are cool.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
It is possible someone may offer you their flo login info who is going to the dual. Has happened to me before. Cyclone fans are cool.
Sorry fanatics...Have to go to Des Moines tomorrow morning and be back in town to look at a different house. No CF trip for me or else I'd be happy to share it with someone.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
What exactly is CFU channel 15? Will it be on a local OTA channel like some UNI basketball games are?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron