***#7 Iowa State at #3 Oklahoma State (Sunday, 2:00)***

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I was hoping to see a little more coverage of the results of the Ok State duals. Willie is talking only about PSU - Iowa. Flo has a little article on it.

No interviews with any wrestlers or coaches. Doesn't sound like Dresser is going to be on coaches corner this week.

I would think with UNI and Iowa State upsetting the Cowboys and giving them back to back losses for the 1st time since 1993, I think, that there would be more news about it.

It is some of the problem with the sport, that wrestling media outlets mainly only want to concentrate on Iowa, PSU.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I was hoping to see a little more coverage of the results of the Ok State duals. Willie is talking only about PSU - Iowa. Flo has a little article on it.

No interviews with any wrestlers or coaches. Doesn't sound like Dresser is going to be on coaches corner this week.

I would think with UNI and Iowa State upsetting the Cowboys and giving them back to back losses for the 1st time since 1993, I think, that there would be more news about it.

It is some of the problem with the sport, that wrestling media outlets mainly only want to concentrate on Iowa, PSU.
I'm hope Stalemates is recording a show and is going to go over Iowa State-UNI invading the whole state of Oklahoma.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Like it or not PSU or Iowa are really the only contenders at Nats so they're going to draw the most eyeballs. Plus, Iowa has probably easily the biggest fanbase and media will cover the stuff that gets the most eyeballs.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Like it or not PSU or Iowa are really the only contenders at Nats so they're going to draw the most eyeballs. Plus, Iowa has probably easily the biggest fanbase and media will cover the stuff that gets the most eyeballs.
Michigan might have something to say about it too. I know they lost big to Penn State but nationals are a different race and they have some horses.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I understand that, but that is the problem that the media has to understand. If you don't grow the sport, after while nobody cares. Even Iowa and PSU fans and teams want more teams competitive. Nobody likes to watch lopsided duals again and again.