***#8 Iowa State vs #4 Iowa (Sunday, 2:00)***

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
So I'm not a wrestling fan and dont know crap about it, but tuned into that Broderson match to see if we could win. That was more of a snoozer than watching a couple of dogs sniff each others butts for three straight minutes. What the heck kind of effort was that?!
Yeah, I’m not a wrestling fan either but I’ll always watch the CyHawk, hoping this will be the year. And then you see crap like that and tune out until next year.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
just like their football team, iowa lucky as hell and got help. we had to be a little better to overcome

Help from our coaching staff? You mean Dresser is throwing matches now?

• Disagree
Reactions: mj4cy

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
So I'm not a wrestling fan and dont know crap about it, but tuned into that Broderson match to see if we could win. That was more of a snoozer than watching a couple of dogs sniff each others butts for three straight minutes. What the heck kind of effort was that?!
No, you got it right.

Reactions: KremitGreens

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
The wrestling diehards need to explain to me how you can get a stalling call in about every match and it have absolutely no negative consequences.

Reactions: Dgilbertson

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Honestly it doesn't bother me losing this, Iowa is a different level of program than we are.

But I can't stand watching wrestling like 184 and 197. Just a waste of time.

Reactions: BadBoi and Dopey

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
so sick of Iowa. They killed us in mens and women's bb last year, beat us in football and now wrestling...yet again. aargh!!!!!

Iowa was totally ready for this match, we weren't including the coaches. And what gives with the Brands and the refs? Seems like they have this mistique about them where they get something to go their way, even if it is a little thing. You would think since he never shuts the fk up it would work against him. I guess not.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
It has to be almost statistically impossible to lose to one team 19 straight times, but here we are. True wrestling fans, what will it take to finally win? All I’ve heard this year is that this team can be extremely good. Then I tune in and Iowa wins again.

Reactions: BigCyFan

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Dresser has made several errors on not challenging and not telling MJ to cut him.

It sure what you could see, but Listening on Varsity App and Carr and the play by play guy made it sound like the coaching staff was trying to get MJ to cut loose but he didn’t listen/hear.