***#8 Iowa State vs #4 Iowa (Sunday, 2:00)***

G-imJustafan

Sep 9, 2022
he looks like he has been stranded on a remote island with no food or water.

Attachments

• ddrake6550fd879fedf.jpg
    ddrake6550fd879fedf.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
This is year 4 for Kysen. A true freshman year, a pretty good RS freshman year, injuries last year, and just starting this season. I don’t think it’s fair to be too hard on him. He’s a really good wrestler with a lot of talent and skill. I don’t know if it was a weight cut issue or he got lost in the moment with the bright lights, but he shelled up against Ayala. I look forward to a good year still. I liked what I saw against Barnett
I agree with your overall post. After watching the match twice I don't think he shelled up against Drake I think he was shooting but wasn't able to get past Drake's length and defense. Maybe it's Drake's short arm drag that is the kryptonite to Kysen. Either way I hope he can avoid Drake at Nationals.

G-imJustafan

Sep 9, 2022
I agree with your overall post. After watching the match twice I don't think he shelled up against Drake I think he was shooting but wasn't able to get past Drake's length and defense. Maybe it's Drake's short arm drag that is the kryptonite to Kysen. Either way I hope he can avoid Drake at Nationals.
think 125 will be a shoot out full of landmines , no real clear cut favorite right now but numerous guys who could be top 8

in no order

noto
ramos
Ayayla
deaugustino
poulin
kysen
gallagher
camacho
provo
ungar
surtin
mckee
peterson

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
he looks like he has been stranded on a remote island with no food or water.
There has to be something about wrestling and hair loss/thinning. I see wrestling coaches and old wrestlers I know and they seem to have much less hair then the basketball ones. The only kid of mine that wrestled, has thinning hair in his 20s and I have no idea where he is getting it from since both sides of mine have solid heads of hair and my wife dad had a fuller head of hair.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
think 125 will be a shoot out full of landmines , no real clear cut favorite right now but numerous guys who could be top 8

in no order

noto
ramos
Ayayla
deaugustino
poulin
kysen
gallagher
camacho
provo
ungar
surtin
mckee
Peterson
149 is almost the same, about 15 guys have legit shots to wrestle on Saturday night in my view

G-imJustafan

Sep 9, 2022

in no order

noto
ramos
Ayayla
deaugustino
poulin
kysen
gallagher
camacho
provo
ungar
surtin
mckee
peterson
  • West Virginia's #25 Jett Strickenberger scrambled his way to an 11-6 victory over #6 Stevo Poulin of Northern Colorado. 125 is a mess I tell you. A mess!-Dec 10, 2023 by Andrew Spey

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
This is random, but did any TV ratings ever come out for this dual? I know it was up against NFL Sunday but would be curious.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
This is random, but did any TV ratings ever come out for this dual? I know it was up against NFL Sunday but would be curious.
Middling from what I remember.

Beat cornhole but nothing spectacular unfortunately. But I could be mistaken, it’s been a while

Reactions: CloneinWDSM

Help Support Us

Become a patron