A little Bio about GMAC I think needs to be cleared up.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I have no idea why this thread is here. Maybe I'm dim, but I don't get it.

Exactly.

THERE YOU GO! ONE THOUGHT, ONE POST. YOU'RE CATCHING ON!
LOUD NOISES!

Dude... I know you've only been on this site for just a handful of days, So your credibility isn't anywhere near being established yet. I don't post alot on here, or jump into very many conversations, I do however read a ton of posts, and learn the personalities and argumentative traits of many CFers.

:dull:

I hope I can get to the point some day where I have a good deal of internet credibility.

:notworthy:

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I watched the game where his UNI team beat Missouri back in the NCAA tournament. That was a great game. Is that relevant to this thread?

He was on that team? Sweet... Was that also the Jason Reece team?

Now I get what we are talking about!
:idea:

XLK9

Dec 31, 2009
Ames
Dude... I know you've only been on this site for just a handful of days, So your credibility isn't anywhere near being established yet. I don't post alot on here, or jump into very many conversations, I do however read a ton of posts, and learn the personalities and argumentative traits of many CFers.

But even moreover I'd like to caution you on confronting the personalities of the many fanatics on this site. Many CFers have different views and talk in different tongues. Some of them with heavy credibility and major longevity to this site (like Psyc. Brian) I don't always agree with what he or others say on here, but your sarcasm is empty. Its pointless. And if it's not sarcasm, you're making a fool out of yourself.

In this case (in my mind) he was seeing how people were bad mouthing Greg Mc Dermott, and telling falsehoods about how he was recruited to UNI, and the coaches involved in other threads, huma, huma, huma... and instead of burring his thoughts in that thread, I'm guessing he felt it nessessary to begin a new one. Many folks do that, they combine their arguements into one thread, and if you can't figure out what others are saying, you ought to keep your ridiculous coments to yourself. But belittling any veteran CFer "with your credentials" makes a lot of us wonder what sort of person you are. Nobody's trying to get the last word here, just trying to advise you about your attitude. Don't be a smart ***, there's to much competition on this site. For crying outloud, look at your own signature!

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
So in pillaging the OP for even posting, I perceive that McD as coach is not very popular these days. Just fire away.

I think the OP points out the McD background as a player was mostly a slow down the game philosophy. Maybe he is learning on the fly how to speed up the pace of the game as a coach.

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So in pillaging the OP for even posting, I perceive that McD as coach is not very popular these days. Just fire away.

I think the OP points out the McD background as a player was mopstly a slow down the game philosophy. Maybe he is learning on the fly how to speed up the pace of the game as a coach.

That's cool. I still really love have him as our coach, but the purpose of the thread was escaping me.