Info: A new feature is coming to CF

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Can I get an update on their t-shirt collection? Maybe what that means to Iowa State athletics too? I assume if they're wearing another school's gear, or something not Nike, they hate ISU.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Glad to see I wasn't the only one expecting this to be coupons. Really expected it when I saw the announcement video was at Es Tas. Now I am somewhat less excited to hear about Jared Homan and why he is in Greece. However, I'm still sure I could get excited about this if each monthly featured former athlete was brought to us by a featured business and coupon.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Glad to see I wasn't the only one expecting this to be coupons. Really expected it when I saw the announcement video was at Es Tas. Now I am somewhat less excited to hear about Jared Homan and why he is in Greece. However, I'm still sure I could get excited about this if each monthly featured former athlete was brought to us by a featured business and coupon.

I find the feature exciting, but the lack of coupons inexcusable. :smile:

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
Can this be only players?

I want an interview with Sir Natty Light....

Chris, you really need a wireless mic that will plug in to your camera. It will boost your audio performance tremendously!!!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Can this be only players?

I want an interview with Sir Natty Light....

Chris, you really need a wireless mic that will plug in to your camera. It will boost your audio performance tremendously!!!

I would love to but the current camera that I use...a Flip won't allow it. I took it to Best Buy and they told me that I needed to upgrade. I hope to do that in the future.

S

st8

I would love to but the current camera that I use...a Flip won't allow it. I took it to Best Buy and they told me that I needed to upgrade. I hope to do that in the future.

speaking of upgrades, is the opportunity to become a CF donor still available? I'm thinking maybe a few Washingtons might get me back on the mod's good side.

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa

I have a Canon Vixia HF10 HD camera which I like a lot. It's cheaper than most of the HD cams and for the pro it's probably not all that great. But for the general consumer it's outstanding IMO.

I also have a Flip HD which I like a lot. I agree, it sucks that it doesn't have an audio import jack. Still a great camera. We use it a lot for random moments.

GrimesCy

Oct 25, 2008
Grimes
Hurl Beechum
Joe Modderman
Shawn Bankhead
Kory Pence
Dave Brcka
Pat Augafa
Tim Kohn
Ty Stewart
Rodney Guggenheim
Nigel Tharpe
Joe Parmentier
Greg Schoon
Rudy Ruffalo
Duke Perfect

balken

Apr 14, 2006
I fully expect a "Behind the Music" approach to this segment. Perhaps a former Cyclone can deliver a Leif Garrett style apology to someone on CF.