HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
Thanks Chris. I left my laptop docked with my speakers high in my office. Went to a meeting and when I got back my boss said not sure what was going on with your computer, but I had to kill the sound.

Just CF. which I don't pay for so I am not complaining.

made me feel like a winner today.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
These sound ads are getting out of control. As soon as I turn the sound off or pause one, another pops up! I am about to either A. Smash my computer. B. Leave CF for an extended period of time till this get's resolved.

I don't give 2 flying ****s about Henry the Dog from that Pinnacle commercial.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
KitchenAid video ad w/ sound makes scrolling through pages difficult. Every time I scroll down, it pops back up to where that stupid ad is.

HiltonSouth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2010
Kansas City
Just got a Verizon sound ad 7 different times while looking at the NBA Draft thread.

I can't imagine being someone in a workspace and getting that unwanted audio all the time when you're on CF when you're not supposed to be. LOL!

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Just got a Verizon sound ad 7 different times while looking at the NBA Draft thread.

I can't imagine being someone in a workspace and getting that unwanted audio all the time when you're on CF when you're not supposed to be. LOL!

Yeah, I was getting the ad playing in 3 different places with a slight audio shift. It was annoying, and then you have to go hunt them down.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron