Agronomy 154/155

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
Never wasted my time on Agronomy. Can't imagine why anyone would.
Probably some sort of thing for intellectual bottom-feeders that make it more complicated to justify their own pathetic existence.
Ya that sounds about right. I would say that's a pretty good description of me.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
Probably some sort of thing for intellectual bottom-feeders that make it more complicated to justify their own pathetic existence.

Does anyone else think this post is somewhat ironic coming from an individual with 45,000+ posts on a sophomoric message board, or is it just me?

Reactions: cyrevkah

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
I didn't think the class was bad. Quizzes were easy, but the land use project was a *****, it wasn't hard but it took a lot of work. I assume they still do the land use project? Also, depends whether your TA is worth a **** or not.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Anybody ever taken this class before? Probably one of the worst classes I have ever taken. I'm on my last semester and this class is such a *****.
Yes, it was not that hard. If you this is the worst class you have taken, you've obviously never taken Econ 101 with Herman Quirmbach.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010

I see what you did there.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
My question is why are you taking a 100 level class in your final year?

Ask my advisor. She's the best at ISU, but kind of screwed me on this one. Took 260 with Burras and it was probably the easiest class I have ever taken. Just so much information in 155 that it makes my brain explode. Just one of those classes that you need to work a ton on and probably not the best to take it your last semester of college.....