Not open for further replies.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I guess that there can only be one Jeremy huh? Never knew it was such a unique name.....

LOL - yeah, especially since it was, what, the number 3 name in America in 1982? Good detective work, cychief.

cychief24

Nov 7, 2006
I took your question about me having the handle ISUFan22 on CN as rhetorical. One would think it's pretty clear...but yes, I have this handle here as well as the one (ISUFan22) on CN. Your point is?

As far as the rest of your post...why don't you answer my question?

Read the above...............

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Read the above...............

Been there, done that, responded. Shall we continue to dance or have your feet gotten tired already?

Pardon me for being a bit sarcastic toward your ridiculous claim. I just have a severe allergy to bullcrap.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I just don't get it ....

There are 3 quality site offering terrific Cyclone information and so many people act like 6th graders. Each site offers something better than the other and all in total are fantastic. It makes my blood boil too Jeremy but I really appreciate the work you've put in here. I also applaud Paul and Chris from the other sites as well.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thanks, TimC. :biggrin9gp: Here's just a few thoughts for the topic in question:

A) Read the name of the thread. Jeremy is trying to be the bigger guy in this. If you're here to sling mud, go sniggering back to wherever you came from and brag about what a big guy you were over here making false insinuations. If you're here to talk about ISU, sports, or to be respectful, you will always be welcomed by everyone on this site.

(Please note that I used the member name "Jeremy" above, because...)

B) Um, wouldn't it seem a little overly complicated and foolish of "Jeremy" the Admin to use another false identity ("ISUFan22") on his own site, but to use the same one over on another site? If you were going to be sneaky, wouldn't you use a totally different handle, e-mail address, etc? That's kind of like giving your wife a present but putting the name of your mistress on the card. Not super-smart.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
That's kind of like giving your wife a present but putting the name of your mistress on the card. Not super-smart.

So that's why I've spent so many nights on the couch? Wow, thanks for clearing that one up.

I'm off to buy some new cards...

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
B) Um, wouldn't it seem a little overly complicated and foolish of "Jeremy" the Admin to use another false identity ("ISUFan22") on his own site, but to use the same one over on another site? If you were going to be sneaky, wouldn't you use a totally different handle, e-mail address, etc? That's kind of like giving your wife a present but putting the name of your mistress on the card. Not super-smart.

Look I know I messed up...please stop reminding me:yes4lo:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I hope everyone is laughing as hard as I am at the last two posts.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm not. The couch is none too comfortable.

And the mistress is out of town.

At least I still have Molly & Polly - my two inflatable sheep.

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
I'm not. The couch is none too comfortable.

And the mistress is out of town.

At least I still have Molly & Polly - my two inflatable sheep.

Thank god for Molly & Polly. May Holly rest in piece(s).

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
B) Um, wouldn't it seem a little overly complicated and foolish of "Jeremy" the Admin to use another false identity ("ISUFan22") on his own site.

How do I know you aren't all false identities of Jeremy? Maybe Jeremy is the only other one on the site typing messages all day under different handles just to screw with my mind. I'm on to you Jeremy! :growl5cj:

Unless of course I'm a an alter ego of Jeremy too and I don't realize it. :eek:o7dt: You know, like Fight Club. If that's the case, then I get to be Brad Pitt. Jeremy, you can be Edward Norton. Cool. Check out my six-pack abs!

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Great decision in not allowing Bashing or Trashing. That is what has led to the demise of many boards.

If you don't agree with someone politefully disagree and substantiate your position with reason and not emotional diatribe. Even if I don't agree with some people's opinions, I find that some different points of view are certainly interesting and plausible. Makes for a good read.

That being said. Thanks for a great site. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron