Another female teacher incident

Nolaeer

Nov 24, 2012
I find it comical her 17 year old's dreams were shattered by sex. I wish i was on the jury in the civil trial for damages which would be zero.

I mean the age of consent in Germany is 14. Other European countries are similar. Are all of these kids' dreams shattered by sex? mine wasnt.

anyhow, im for criminal prosecution of people who have sex with kids, but it is a waste of tax dollars to prosecute anyone for having sex with a 17-year-old. We had a senior on our high school football team that openly dated a young female teacher. No one said anything--most were jealous. They used to sit under a tree on the front lawn and eat lunch together.

The guy, who is sadly deceased now (car wreck), was far far from a virgin.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I find it comical her 17 year old's dreams were shattered by sex. I wish i was on the jury in the civil trial for damages which would be zero.

I mean the age of consent in Germany is 14. Other European countries are similar. Are all of these kids' dreams shattered by sex? mine wasnt.

anyhow, im for criminal prosecution of people who have sex with kids, but it is a waste of tax dollars to prosecute anyone for having sex with a 17-year-old. We had a senior on our high school football team that openly dated a young female teacher. No one said anything--most were jealous. They used to sit under a tree on the front lawn and eat lunch together.

I somewhat agree we do have to prosecute though. It sets a really bad precedence if we just allow it to happen. There are rules for a reason. However, this kids mom is being ridiculous. No dreams were ruined by banging the teacher. In fact he has become a legend at that school

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

Mom is looking for a payday and using this as a way to get one, I doubt if the kid is scared for life for fooling around with a good lucking teacher. I wonder why this attractive gal cannot find someone of legal age to fool around with instead of going after someone that if caught is going to land you in jail and cost you your job.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Mom is looking for a payday and using this as a way to get one, I doubt if the kid is scared for life for fooling around with a good lucking teacher. I wonder why this attractive gal cannot find someone of legal age to fool around with instead of going after someone that if caught is going to land you in jail and cost you your job.

She has a husband that was off hunting. Can you imagine finding out about your wife like this. That’s the dude that is scared for life. Not the kid

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
She has a husband that was off hunting. Can you imagine finding out about your wife like this. That’s the dude that is scared for life. Not the kid
The husband was off hunting at the time of the contact, but this had been brewing long before the act took place. I wonder if this is not a case of the gal wanted to get the MRS. degree, and he goes through with it, and then decides after he is married that he still wants to hang out with his friends rather than his wife, and she goes looking elsewhere for affection. Hell, just go out and bang another teacher or the janitor, be better than going to jail.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
If I read the article right she Is/was married at the time.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If I read the article right she Is/was married at the time.
Ya, I got that, but I wonder if the husband was not ready for marriage and still wanted to do his thing with his buddies and the wife is left home by herself, not excusing her for what she did, she crossed a line and should pay the price of it. Maybe this kid was the only one that would give her some attention and that is what she was looking for. Just another case of not rushing in to get married, take you time, grow up and settle down before you tie the knot.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
And another. This time they were both naked in the backseat and the kid jumped into the driverseat and drove off. They ended up crashing and he ran on foot. Still naked.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
And another. This time they were both naked in the backseat and the kid jumped into the driverseat and drove off. They ended up crashing and he ran on foot. Still naked.

God just how stupid are some people? Here is an attractive 45 year old, and she gets caught with a naked 17 year old, then she is a school employee which brings even more charges. Hey lady, how about you just bang the neighbor across the street or some guy at the gym. Few are going to say anything, now she is going to be branded a pervert the rest of her life and for what?

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018

Reminds me of that scene in the movie “Porky’s” where the kid runs off naked after being scared by the guy with the machete.

cyzygy11

Oct 27, 2007
Cherokee, Iowa
I'm just guessing, but is it ultimately about control? The ability to bend another's will for personal gratification? Scarring...it has to be, on some level....how do you tell that story so it makes sense?

Reactions: MJ29 and Jer

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
I'm just guessing, but is it ultimately about control? The ability to bend another's will for personal gratification? Scarring...it has to be, on some level....how do you tell that story so it makes sense?
I'm not a woman, so I don't know what goes on in their heads, but I'd guess women struggle way more with accepting aging than men do. I think there is some excitement from feeling like they can beat out the young, hot high school girls for a guy. Like they've still got "it".

I think guys dating young women are more likely to do so for "control" than the other way around.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm not a woman, so I don't know what goes on in their heads, but I'd guess women struggle way more with accepting aging than men do. I think there is some excitement from feeling like they can beat out the young, hot high school girls for a guy. Like they've still got "it".

I think guys dating young women are more likely to do so for "control" than the other way around.
Olders guys that I know that have had affairs with younger women have done it for sex. Plain and simple, every one. They wanted to get it on more than their current spouse did, so they went out and found some. I'm not putting the blame on the wives. Every situation is different. I just know that what I have been told by ones that have given me the reason.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015

So she's married, 45 years old, and was caught naked with this kid at 3am? Unless her husband was out of town, I gotta wonder about this guy.

Reactions: Drew0311

Ctrans

Feb 3, 2017
God just how stupid are some people? Here is an attractive 45 year old, and she gets caught with a naked 17 year old, then she is a school employee which brings even more charges. Hey lady, how about you just bang the neighbor across the street or some guy at the gym. Few are going to say anything, now she is going to be branded a pervert the rest of her life and for what?
Young ****.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
ELKHORN, Neb. (WOWT/Gray News) - A married substitute teacher was arrested after allegedly being caught undressed with a student, according to Nebraska authorities.

Douglas County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call regarding a suspicious vehicle parked on a dead-end road in a neighborhood, WOWT reported.

When deputies arrived, they found 45-year-old Erin Ward and a 17-year-old boy in the backseat.

So is it allegedly or did they find it so?