Anyone else hearing that JP has already decided Prohm is coming back?

CyrideAllstar

Mar 1, 2021
Someone do a correlation between iowa state losses and covid rates.. clearly Steve is trying to save us all by killing the season.. Those couple early season wins caused covid cases to spike...but Steve said, no more! And now, thanks to tanking we are on our way to zero cases. Can I mark my own post stupid?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What I meant is this has to be the most pressure to get this right.

He can't screw up on this candidate.

He could screw up this hire and ISU will still likely be better in basketball than the last two years, and it still doesn't omit what he's done for ISU's brand and football success which is more important.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Someone do a correlation between iowa state losses and covid rates.. clearly Steve is trying to save us all by killing the season.. Those couple early season wins caused covid cases to spike...but Steve said, no more! And now, thanks to tanking we are on our way to zero cases. Can I mark my own post stupid?

I don't know...less of a crowd in Hilton probably meant people were just PACKED into one another's homes and bars for those big ESPN+ nights.

*sarcasm*

Reactions: Statefan10
May 20, 2015
**Takes a break to check threads for any news but instead finds** "Yes huh Pollard will be fired if he messes it up!!" "TJ's resume is better than the universe because my mom said so!" "You can't triple stamp a double stamp!"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron