Anyone interested in KU Tix for Saturday?

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
I reached out to the contact at KU that helped us with a block of 60 tickets for Football and can get a group rate on tickets for this Saturday(not exactly sure on details yet). I'd love to quickly see how much interest there is here so I can go back with as big of request as possible for negotiations.

Feel free to reply here or DM me with how many you'd be interested in and I'll work on getting more details.

And if you can't go, share with your friends! I know it's not the same as FB but the group tix we got were about half the price of buying individually.

Last edited:

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Thanks for the offer. Maybe someday. Right now, a 6.5 hour drive on too short of notice to get a baby sitter just isn't in the cards for me.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
I reached out to the contact at KU that helped us with a block of 60 tickets for Football and can get a group rate on tickets for this Saturday(not exactly sure on details yet). I'd love to quickly see how much interest there is here so I can go back with as big of request as possible for negotiations.

Feel free to reply here or DM me with how many you'd be interested in and I'll work on getting more details.

And if you can't go, share with your friends! I know it's not the same as FB but the group tix we got were about half the price of buying individually.
I'd be interested in 2..

Reactions: thisISnextyear

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
FWIW, I was on KU website yesterday and on men's basketball page they have link to buy single game tickets and Cyclone game was one they had availability.

Not sure if there are any restrictions on who can purchase.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
FWIW, I was on KU website yesterday and on men's basketball page they have link to buy single game tickets and Cyclone game was one they had availability.

Yes. This is why I reached out to them since it appears they have seats available for purchase and if enough of us are going to buy, why not use a little purchase power to buy at a discount.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque

Just checked and still availability. GA tix are $95-$165 +$4/ticket fee. Reserved seats are $102 to $306.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I would buy one ticket, but would like an assigned seat. Would also love to meet fellow Cyclone fans for a drink before the game.

Also, if anyone is heading down from Omaha and is interested is car pooling, DM me.

Last edited:

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
When I last checked their official website, they only had GA tickets
Correct, only GA through Kansas but we are looking to snatch all of those up. Plenty of reserved seats on various reseller sites but I'll save my $ for pregame at the Wheel

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
The GA Seats on the KU site are $95 + $4 per ticket fee. For those of you who are on the fence based on price can you either post on here what your "range" is or send me a DM? Based on this post and others who I started this discussion with, I'm thinking 25-30 tickets.
When we did this for FB, one benefit outside of the "group discount" was that I was just charged 1 transaction fee. In this instance it would save a minimum of $4 per ticket.

Just trying to level set...

Reactions: NWICY

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Will be calling the KU Ticket Office around 1 so wanted to make sure anyone logging in over the lunch hour had a chance to jump in!

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
No Group Rate for tix(other than just a single transaction fee if we buy together). Tix would be $95 each and you can sit in any of the GA sections in the image. Tickets will have a section number printed on them however this is just so they do not oversell. Please let me know ASAP via DM if you are interested and how many.

1673470529135.png