Anyone watching this KU game?

D

DistrictCyclone

Yeah, you can hardly read their numbers (same with WV...yellow on white doesn't show up well).

I had no idea these teams had never played each other before.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
The jerseys and the game are both incredibly ugly thus far. Hopefully the latter improves soon, this one is a snoozer.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
This may be the worst KU has played all year. They're lucky that WVU is really, really bad.

KU has managed to avoid adidas's silly trendy uniforms over the last few years. I'm not sure why they had to wear these, but I bet you won't see these again.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I'm surprised those jerseys are allowed. I thought there was requirements about visability of the numbers.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Who is better? (hint: It isn't Chris Babb)

I think it's a conversation, at least. Not as if nobody is in the same conversation as Releford.

Both guarded McGruder, right?

Against Kansas, in 38 minutes, he had 13 points on 4-12 shooting, only went to the line twice and had 2 turnovers.
Against Iowa State, in 40 minutes, he had 13 points on 6-11, went to the line 3 times and had 4 turnovers.

Not sure what other common opponents they've had, but that's pretty damn close.

EDIT: Not to mention Babb doesn't have a guy like Withey behind him. That affords Releford more of an opportunity to take risks/play tighter.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron