AP moved us up #4

CYUL8R

Feb 13, 2012
Well, the team should have ZERO trouble getting fired up to prove a point in this tournament. Not that TJ would let them go off-script anyway but my goodness there is so much disrespect being heaped on our guys by that committee. Literally every other metric, poll, talking head sees it.

EDIT: (Except Bilas. That guy....)

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Well, the team should have ZERO trouble getting fired up to prove a point in this tournament. Not that TJ would let them go off-script anyway but my goodness there is so much disrespect being heaped on our guys by that committee. Literally every other metric, poll, talking head sees it.

And Clark Kellogg…

Texbudman

Nov 20, 2012
Arlington,Tx

And Kellogg. What a tool

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
iowa state fans : the ap poll doesnt matter, those people don't know sh*t!!

iowa state fans today: SEE we're #4, we go hosed on seeding in the ncaa tournament! The AP voters know whats up!!!
Yeah, essentially we need to remind ourselves we by most metrics and by this poll a top 4-6 teams....SO, that means should be expected to make a deep run no matter who is across on the bracket.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron