Arkansas Tickets...

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Seems like a ton of people on here are trying to sell tickets to the game tomorrow night, hope we have close to a packed house, going to need it!

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
We're goin the Parquet route for this one.. but I'd give the other 2 away somehow before I let them completely go to waste.

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
You can go see 2 ranked teams who are really borderline top 10 squads for close to the price of a movie. And people will still cry about resellers or tickets being too expensive.

Only game other than KU which ISU won't be an overwhelming favorite too.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
You can go see 2 ranked teams who are really borderline top 10 squads for close to the price of a movie. And people will still cry about resellers or tickets being too expensive.

Only game other than KU which ISU won't be an overwhelming favorite too.

The ticket price is a product of an extra few thousand tickets opening up on break. Look at every conference game on stub hub, the tickets are over twice as much.

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
The ticket price is a product of an extra few thousand tickets opening up on break. Look at every conference game on stub hub, the tickets are over twice as much.

Nope. School is in session. That is why this week has such good college hoop games and next week will suck. Last week was Thanksgiving and next week is finals/break. This week there is a student section.

Only Mississippi Valley State and Oklahoma State have no student section its just 2 games this year. The AD probably should have sold the Southern game to the general public too but that has student seats.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Nope. School is in session. That is why this week has such good college hoop games and next week will suck. Last week was Thanksgiving and next week is finals/break. This week there is a student section.

Only Mississippi Valley State and Oklahoma State have no student section its just 2 games this year. The AD probably should have sold the Southern game to the general public too but that has student seats.

I need to take a timeout. I am struggling. I have no explanation why these tickets are so cheap.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I need to take a timeout. I am struggling. I have no explanation why these tickets are so cheap.

I can't go on Thursdays and have had my tickets on stubhub and here for a long time with no takers.

razorbackinkc

Aug 21, 2014
Kansas City, MO

$133 is the cheapest seat in the lower level. And there are only 3 total seats even for sale in the lower level. One of them being a single.

I buy a lot of tickets on stubhub for Saint Louis Cardinal games, Memphis Grizzlies games, and road Arkansas basketball games (and occasionally random other events).

Any time that there are only 3 lower level tickets available on the secondary market, it means it's going to be a full house.

A handful of $20 nosebleeds isn't that rate on stubhub the night before. Even for big games.

Help Support Us

Become a patron