Athlete You Enjoyed Watching Leave

87CelicaGTS

SuperFanatic
Oct 2, 2010
Columbus, OH
Big12: mihm, oestertag, Najera

Other: mo Peterson and mateen cleaves - gone from the NCAA but still burned into my brain. My wife thinks I have issues. I don't know why but I just you tubed it and almost lost my breakfast.

Isu: Kenny Pratt. I had a love/hate relationship with this guy via my tv. Didn't look even remotely close to a college basketball player, everything he chucked up looked like it had no chance of going in, but they always did.

kas4cy

Sep 11, 2011
Iowa City, IA
There were a few that I thought of when this thread first started, but none that I was super happy to see leave, because they were 1 and done kids. But Page... man... that guy has killed us over the past few years.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
imgres
Allison Stoke

Never mind, that's not what you meant by watching leave:yes:

Last edited:

creightonclone

Mar 3, 2008
Today my co-worker and I were (for some reason) talking about the years when Kansas had Todd Reesing and how glad we were when he graduated...so I was just curious over the years in any sport who were you guys happiest to see go pro or graduate?

Big Country and Byron Houston (now a convicted sex offender).

packthejack23

Oct 7, 2011
Keaton Paige hands down! Jeff Withey was at the top of my list until last night. Paige is a *****. He made so many tough shots

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 14, 2007
Ames
I can't believe I'm the only one who couldn't stand Doug Gottlieb. Although, oddly enough, I really respect his analysis now that he's on ESPN.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Kennard Banks is my least favorite player of all time.

Drew Tate was a cry baby
Mark Perry for always using injury time when he was out of gas. I still call injury time "Mark Perry time"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron