*** Bama vs Purple Kansas ***

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I hate KState.

I hate their blocked XP in Arrowhead.

I hate the moronic Rhoads loss to KState in 2015.

I hate the cheating Lazard DPI that remains one of the worst Big 12 ref calls ever.

I hate KState winning a conference championship when we **** the bed in 2020 and 2021.

I hate Surly and his idiotic takes.

I hate KState.

But we be cheering for them this morning vs Saban and Alabama, no?

Last edited:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This is what I'm rooting for...
crashing-to-earth-meteor-showers101.gif

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
I was at the Bowl game when our field goal was ruled no good by the reluctant official who paused and stared at his partner and then crossed his arms. Meanwhile the grounds crew member under the goal post was raising his arms. The official was biased toward Bama similar when Seneca was ruled out against FSU in Arrowhead which I also witnessed. I am a bitter old man. Screw Bama and Saban. Go Big 12. Go Wildcats.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Cats will show-up pumped. Seems to me this will be a reasonable gage of conference strength, the two second-best in their respective leagues followed by the two best in theirs - TCU v. M. BTW, everyone has the greatest fans on any particular day. ;)

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: clonedude

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Cats will show-up pumped. Seems to me this will be a reasonable gage of conference strength, the two second-best in their respective leagues followed by the two best in theirs - TCU v. M. BTW, everyone has the greatest fans on any particular day. ;)

Definitely not the greatest fans in the country. That's laughable.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: jctisu and surly

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Does K State consult with Iowa on PR videos. Both groups turn out complete trash which makes fans cringe more than hype.