*** Bama vs Purple Kansas ***

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
I feel bad for the good K-State fans but won't be shedding any tears for Kurtz and their other trolls.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I feel bad for the good K-State fans but won't be shedding any tears for Kurtz and their other trolls.
Zero tears here. F K State and their fans. Most I have come across are annoying as hell. And their media guys like Kurtz are some of the biggest **** bags around. I only cheer for K State if they play Iowa or Baylor. I think that’s it.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Zero tears here. F K State and their fans. Most I have come across are annoying as hell. And their media guys like Kurtz are some of the biggest **** bags around. I only cheer for K State if they play Iowa or Baylor. I think that’s it.
Its a strange fanbase. I've been to a few different road trips, and had the best experiences in Manhattan. But online its a complete 180.

• Agree
Reactions: Clones123

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It's almost like KState was a complete fluke and had no business being in this game to begin with.

Who could have guessed.

Or they earned the spot, but ran into an angry Alabama who had a month to prepare for them.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
I think the national story line, so far as there is one for a mere bowl game, will be the Opt-Ins for Alabama. So many of these bowl games are tainted by the trend of players opting out, or entering the transfer portal. How do you get your team to show up in today's environment to play for pride, and fight for the distinction of being #5?
We all love to hate 'Bama, along with coach Saban. But I think he really does try to put something back when he can. Maybe this anti-trend achievement can help put some air back in to the greater Bowl Season balloon.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
That time when K State fans and players thought they would win this in the 1st Qtr.

Then Bryce Young decided it was cute and all, but it’s time to end it. This result is absolutely beautiful!