Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
ERkqVK.gif

• Winner
Reactions: cyfan21

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I had to read the article to figure out who Barb even was, won't miss her. Although I don't remember thinking she was for sure dead, I figured she'd be "saved" but didn't care either way.

They should kick Winona off the show, she's terrible in it.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
So I thought the show was good/entertaining but don't see the level of amazement that some do on here. What am I missing?

For me, TV is a vast wasteland, and I have appreciation for the few decent options. This is good popcorn TV, and is a throwback of sorts to the stuff I liked when I was younger. Not a lot beyond that for me, though the seed of something better could be there.

Reactions: mj4cy

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
Who cares about Barb. Worst character on the show...

Now Benny... I ******* want Benny back. Poor, sweet, good soul...

Reactions: cyrocksmypants

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
For me, TV is a vast wasteland, and I have appreciation for the few decent options. This is good popcorn TV, and is a throwback of sorts to the stuff I liked when I was younger. Not a lot beyond that for me, though the seed of something better could be there.

Thanks for actually answering my question. Most people just give a quick snarky answer like something is wrong with me. I'm just curious what draws people in.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Thanks for actually answering my question. Most people just give a quick snarky answer like something is wrong with me. I'm just curious what draws people in.

I was really late on Stranger Things when I watched it, so I had high expectations going in. I was like you, I thought it was pretty good, but it wasn't amazing by any means.

I think I would have really liked it if I wasn't expecting more, but I do think it's a good show. The acting is really good (besides Winona) and it is like a throwback show. Really well shot.