~Best Tattoo Parlor around~

TxCycloneFan

Oct 19, 2006
Bastrop TX
Just curious why people dig these things?

I see them and just wonder what they're going to think of them 30 years from now.

I saw a guy Saturday night who had tatoo stripes across his face. I looked at him and thought what a waste...

Maybe he looks at you and thinks the same thing.

If anyone is in Ohio (Waverly) check out my man Hez http://www.hellbillytattoos.com/ he has done 6 of my 8 tattoos.

Last edited:

RideRdie4life

Dec 14, 2008
Kansas City
Someone help me out here I'm not seeing what this is supposed to be:confused:
Ha, I know it looks like some crazy screwed up stuff but the lady that actually did it did a very good job. It's a twist on the picture posted by an artist named Derek Hess. He owns and started Strhess if you've heard of that (probably not) but he does very abstract and dark work but I love most of it. It's of a guy with his arms around a heart that has an arrow through it.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Ha, I know it looks like some crazy screwed up stuff but the lady that actually did it did a very good job. It's a twist on the picture posted by an artist named Derek Hess. He owns and started Strhess if you've heard of that (probably not) but he does very abstract and dark work but I love most of it. It's of a guy with his arms around a heart that has an arrow through it.
That is awesome! good accuracy!

JordanHXC

Apr 1, 2006
Omaha
and the guy above was right...2 no no's...
1. don't call a shop a parlor
2. don't call a tattoo machine a "gun"
both might get you killed