Big 6 Schools without a Commit to date

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Here are the Big 6 schools without a commit to date( I was kind of hesitant to put Temple on here since I think most believe they do no have a football program, but here we go).

Wake Forest
Indiana
Temple
Iowa State
Oregon State

Not exactly great company to be in. I know there will be excuses flying on why we have none, most probably being valid, but it would be nice to break the ice for this class. So who is going to be the first? I know a Qb from Oklahoma is coming in this weekend, and I like our chances with him better than Sandberg.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
OMG there are only NINE MONTHS left until signing day!!! Our coaching staff better start recruiting.

You guys are going to give yourselves the drizzles if you start worring about this in May.

Stay patient my friend.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
What did everyone waste their time worrying about before the recruiting services like Rivals were created?

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
OMG there are only NINE MONTHS left until signing day!!! Our coaching staff better start recruiting.

You guys are going to give yourselves the drizzles if you start worring about this in May.

Stay patient my friend.
Fanatical patience is a rare thing.

AIBClone

Jan 13, 2011
Grimes
What do all of these schools have in common? They are essentially the bottom feeders of the aq conferences. Itll change, get over it.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I'm not to concerned about this yet, its not a good thing for sure but it doesn't mean we wont get any kids, or it doesn't mean the staff has missed on its primary targets. Its funny though, because if this were happening to any other school people around here would be declaring it doomsday for that program, buts since its us it gets downplayed.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
I bet the recruits are mad at us because we beat OSU, which knocked the big 12 out of the national championship.

ShopTalk

Dec 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I hear Anthony Young wants to commit, but Rhoads won't let him. Maybe it's because he won't show up as a new recruit?

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
We had 2 commits at this time last year: Rohach and Knott. We ended up magically signing 19 more 9 months later. I don't know how, but it happened.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
We had 2 commits at this time last year: Rohach and Knott. We ended up magically signing 19 more 9 months later. I don't know how, but it happened.
One whose family is from Iowa and ISU alum I believe and the other's brother is our starting LB. Easy pick ups.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
Here are the Big 6 schools without a commit to date( I was kind of hesitant to put Temple on here since I think most believe they do no have a football program, but here we go).

Wake Forest
Indiana
Temple
Iowa State
Oregon State

Not exactly great company to be in. I know there will be excuses flying on why we have none, most probably being valid, but it would be nice to break the ice for this class. So who is going to be the first? I know a Qb from Oklahoma is coming in this weekend, and I like our chances with him better than Sandberg.

Yea! We are number 1!