Big Brother 21

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Cliff put up the two leaders from the 6 shooters, but ends up getting their target out anyway... didn't like the move.

First and foremost, **** CBS for again putting in a twist that is horrible for the game and KILLED Cliff's week. All twists do is help majority alliances.

Secondly, I so wanted Cliff to lie to Christie and have her not use her power so that he could backdoor someone in the six or at least Kat. Had he put a Holly up, he could have forced a divide in the six shooters. On the flip side, he would have blown his trust and your word is all you have in this game. I do like that he's bought himself a couple weeks (you never know though) in hopes six shooters implode. He just in a ****** ****** spot and didn't really have a great choice here.

Lastly, I do disagree with Cliff in that he should have gotten Christie to flush her power. He didn't need to offer the deal he could have waited for Christie to at least offer it or have been more generic in his comments causing more panic in her. We all know she panics.

CYCL0NE1

Jan 22, 2009
Waukee
First and foremost, **** CBS for again putting in a twist that is horrible for the game and KILLED Cliff's week. All twists do is help majority alliances.

Secondly, I so wanted Cliff to lie to Christie and have her not use her power so that he could backdoor someone in the six or at least Kat. Had he put a Holly up, he could have forced a divide in the six shooters. On the flip side, he would have blown his trust and your word is all you have in this game. I do like that he's bought himself a couple weeks (you never know though) in hopes six shooters implode. He just in a ****** ****** spot and didn't really have a great choice here.

Lastly, I do disagree with Cliff in that he should have gotten Christie to flush her power. He didn't need to offer the deal he could have waited for Christie to at least offer it or have been more generic in his comments causing more panic in her. We all know she panics.

I agree. He's doing their bidding by getting Bella on the block. He could have forced Christie to use her power so it isn't available in the future. Now the Six Shooters get their way, and Christie still has her power.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Week 4 RHAP rankings:

Cliff: 4/10: screwed by a twist, stuck with people who are the dumbest players ever and think they're in with the cool crowd even though there was a strategy meeting they weren't apart of...

Bella: 1/10: Finally started doing some things this week but too little too late. Simply a terrible player.

Nick: 2/10: Probably on the block next week. Needs a win.

Jack: 4/10: Putting personal opinion aside of him, he did get through this week without much effort...utilized his allies to go to bat for him. However, can't see his long game doing much past first couple jury boots.

Christie: 6/10: probably best position in the house in terms of who wants to work with her, but never seen a BB winner who's gone this hard this fast early and lasted.

Jessica: 2/10: A 2 is generous. She's just horrible and a waste of time/space in the house. The live feeders all mention they can't stand her talking game because she's so clueless. Her only hope is to get dragged to the end as a GOAT and to have a bitter jury.

Nicole: 4/10: Think she's smart and knows the game just stuck in a tough spot.

Holly: 6/10: Quietly in a pretty good spot. Has a relationship with Kat from outside the house. Has Sis/Jackson/Jack on her side. No one is looking at her anytime soon.

Sam: 3/10: Unfortunately won vetos when he didn't need to and it's just a matter of time for him. He HAD great info on six shooters when Nick had power and could have easily persuaded Nick to do something about it but didn't.

Kat: 5/10: Hard to figure her out in the house but she's not the top of people's lists. She is kind of dumb for her support for six shooter even as the 7th but just needs to wait until the alliance cracks.

Tommy: 7/10: We forget about him a lot which is exactly where you want to be. He just needs to keep laying low and run things through his meat shields. Not perfect, but playing a better game than most we've seen.

Sis: 4/10: She's completely stupid in this game but is positioned well with allies.

Reactions: STATE12

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If anyone has a long workday or drive ect, here is a good podcast where the BB seasons (1-20) are ranked.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Cliff just gave the 6 shooters the game. Now Christine will have the power to get them out of the next pickle so I don't know how they lose more than one or two people by final 5. Yes Cliff would have been a target (He is anyway) going forward, but at least he would have had Nick and Bella in his back pocket with Nicole and Kat probably keeping him safe. I honestly think Christine would not have used her veto either way. After she talked to Cliff, even if he didn't promise her, she would have told the 6 shooters he did so she could get out of using it and saving it for herself.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Cliff just gave the 6 shooters the game. Now Christine will have the power to get them out of the next pickle so I don't know how they lose more than one or two people by final 5. Yes Cliff would have been a target (He is anyway) going forward, but at least he would have had Nick and Bella in his back pocket with Nicole and Kat probably keeping him safe. I honestly think Christine would not have used her veto either way. After she talked to Cliff, even if he didn't promise her, she would have told the 6 shooters he did so she could get out of using it and saving it for herself.

As Cliff said to the other outsiders "sorry to say but we're all screwed eventually". The only thing that's going to ensure a win outside the six shooters is lucky comp wins or a divide among the six. Jess is a lost cause. Kat is in la la land even though she'd given a lot of information from people. If Cliff, Nicole, Kat, Sam and Nick could band together, there is a small shot. Problem is we all know the wall sitting HOH comp is coming soon and that's a hard one to win.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Big brother ruined this game again by having so many twists that impact the game. Just stick with the game. The good twists are the ones where someone can win 25k and make the rest of the house eat slop but nobody knows who took the 25k. That's fun and it don't impact the game. The game works by itself. you don't need to do all this stuff to make the game fun. It actually just makes it annoying.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Big brother ruined this game again by having so many twists that impact the game. Just stick with the game. The good twists are the ones where someone can win 25k and make the rest of the house eat slop but nobody knows who took the 25k. That's fun and it don't impact the game. The game works by itself. you don't need to do all this stuff to make the game fun. It actually just makes it annoying.

Agreed. Twists basically just handicap good players from making good game moves and save bad players from hurting themselves. Very seldom does a twist help a minority alliance. However at least this year's twists were won within the game. Last year had audience influenced twists which are at the mercy of the show's edit.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Agreed. Twists basically just handicap good players from making good game moves and save bad players from hurting themselves. Very seldom does a twist help a minority alliance. However at least this year's twists were won within the game. Last year had audience influenced twists which are at the mercy of the show's edit.

Its one thing to have a twist to save yourself. It's another to have a twist where you can basically Pull other people off the chopping block and name who you want up there.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Cliff should have double crossed Christie and put her up. He would have had Nick, Sam, Bella, Nicole, and Jessica on his side and maybe Kat.

As much as I dislike Bella, I dislike the Jacks a lot more.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Cliff should have double crossed Christie and put her up. He would have had Nick, Sam, Bella, Nicole, and Jessica on his side and maybe Kat.

As much as I dislike Bella, I dislike the Jacks a lot more.

Kat has said on livefeeds to Cliff's face that she wouldn't vote against Jack. Apparently she thinks being #7 in the six shooter is a good thing?

So that being said, I don't mind the Christie option, but I would have either put up Holly or Kat. Holly would at least force six shooters to split up. Kat would be more of a peace offering "hey I won't break up your group, but I want to flush that power"

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Kat has said on livefeeds to Cliff's face that she wouldn't vote against Jack. Apparently she thinks being #7 in the six shooter is a good thing?

So that being said, I don't mind the Christie option, but I would have either put up Holly or Kat. Holly would at least force six shooters to split up. Kat would be more of a peace offering "hey I won't break up your group, but I want to flush that power"

Put up Christie, she goes home over Jack and the power is gone.

Anyone put up against Jack was going home because these people are to dumb to take out good players.

• Agree
Reactions: State43

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Put up Christie, she goes home over Jack and the power is gone.

Anyone put up against Jack was going home because these people are to dumb to take out good players.

Christie wouldn't go home over Jack. She has a really good social game. She has Tommy, Nick, Bella, and all the outsiders in her pocket. Jack would have Holly, Sis, and Jackson.

Jack is good at comps but he's not a good player in my opinion. We've been hearing more and more times that people want to work with Christie. She's a little sloppy, but she's been effective.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Sounds like the endurance comp came down to the furniture for the final 2 (aka holly and Sis) and Holly won. Look for a boring chalk week. Probably see Nick and Sam up with Nicole as the backdoor option.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Sounds like the endurance comp came down to the furniture for the final 2 (aka holly and Sis) and Holly won. Look for a boring chalk week. Probably see Nick and Sam up with Nicole as the backdoor option.

booooooooooooooooooo

• Agree
Reactions: State43

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
booooooooooooooooooo

Lol might want to put that response in a spoiler but not sure if anyone cares to wait until Sunday to find out. Based on the comp and players there was only a few players that could actually win.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I have no idea what Kat and Jessica are doing and I don't think they do either. They are horrible players.
Cliff handed the game to the 6 if they want to stick to their deal. Cliff was an idiot. You don't promise Christy that you are going to put Bella up. He effectively ceded his HOH to the other side by doing so since he "is a mad of his word". He also screwed anyone on the other side if they end up winning HOH because they are basically powerless unless they win the veto themselves. Seems to me CBS made christies power to great. It should have been that only she could use it if the won the veto. Being able to gift the power is dumb.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I have no idea what Kat and Jessica are doing and I don't think they do either. They are horrible players.
Cliff handed the game to the 6 if they want to stick to their deal. Cliff was an idiot. You don't promise Christy that you are going to put Bella up. He effectively ceded his HOH to the other side by doing so since he "is a mad of his word". He also screwed anyone on the other side if they end up winning HOH because they are basically powerless unless they win the veto themselves. Seems to me CBS made christies power to great. It should have been that only she could use it if the won the veto. Being able to gift the power is dumb.

That's what I said also. I mean give someone the power to take themselves off is one thing. That is basically a immunity idol in Survivor. However, being able to just mess with the whole game and not allow the HOH to pick who replaces that person is another. Ovi actually had more power but never was able to use it. That would have been stupid also.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Help Support Us

Become a patron