Boilermaker Upset

NWIAclone

Apr 11, 2006
Lake Okoboji
My sky-carp buddies suck.....you know the story.

I can only hope they're looking past Purdue and Minnesota. I know the fans are.

Last edited:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
The fans are? How do you figure? Because the fans are excited about a bowl game again? No. There are still 2 games left to the season, and Iowa fans remember Western Michigan. I know the team does.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
There is no way Iowa loses to crappy Purdue....of course I also said there was no way Iowa wins against Penn State. :twitcy:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
There is no way Iowa loses to crappy Purdue....of course I also said there was no way Iowa wins against Penn State. :twitcy:

You mean the same crappy Purdue team that beat a crappy Michigan team?
The same crappy Michigan team that beat a crappy Northwestern team?
The same crappy Northwestern team that beat a crappy Iowa team?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
You mean the same crappy Purdue team that beat a crappy Michigan team?
The same crappy Michigan team that beat a crappy Northwestern team?
The same crappy Northwestern team that beat a crappy Iowa team?

The same crappy Iowa team that beat a crappy ISU team?

The same crappy ISU team that beat..... South Dakota State?

Reactions: Aclone

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
The same crappy Iowa team that beat a crappy ISU team?

The same crappy ISU team that beat..... South Dakota State?
I love it. SH and Travis come onto a clone board to have their proverbial "we love hawk fest" what a wonderful thing. Do you actually web cam each other when touching yourselves??

I post on HN-respectfully. Travis, your mommy didn't do a good job with you, you need to be spanked.

Boiler Up!

jmb

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
:biglaugh: It looked that way to me, too.

The only way Purdue even covers the spread is if Iowa has a huge letdown after a big win.

Hello - what do you call their performance against Pitt after winning their "Super Bowl" this year... :laugh:

Reactions: Angie

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I love it. SH and Travis come onto a clone board to have their proverbial "we love hawk fest" what a wonderful thing. Do you actually web cam each other when touching yourselves??

I post on HN-respectfully. Travis, your mommy didn't do a good job with you, you need to be spanked.

Boiler Up!

jmb

Southern is OK, but each time I read this travisam's post, I get dumber. If I read another 1,000 posts of his, I might degrade down to his level since I am quite confident if his brains were cotton, he wouldn't have enough to make a feminine napkin for a lady bug.:chatterbox:

Ignore the troll and GO BOILERMAKERS!!!!

NWIAclone

Apr 11, 2006
Lake Okoboji
The fans are? How do you figure? Because the fans are excited about a bowl game again? No. There are still 2 games left to the season, and Iowa fans remember Western Michigan. I know the team does.

My obnoxious sky-carp buddies have already booked rooms for the Outback Bowl.....go figure.

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
Purdue won't be able to throw in the weather conditions tomorrow. Iowa will win going away unfortunately.

Roger that. Unless Greene gets hurt or the coaches don't decide to utilize him for some reason it's an easy Iowa "W".

Help Support Us

Become a patron