Boykin Arrested

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
According to Chip Kelly Boykin is not big enough to play in the no fun league Of course Kelly just got fired...lol

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
"The reports state Boykin struck several police officers on the scene before finally being subdued."

Uh, weird, that's not in the story when I click on that link.

Trevone Boykin likely won't play in Saturday's game against Oregon after the TCU quarterback was arrested after a bar fight for punching an officer.Boykin was arrested in San Antonio early Thursday morning after allegedly striking a bicycle patrol officer, according to multiple reports.
He was charged with assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and public intoxication, according to reports, after getting into a brawl inside Pat O'Brien's at 2 a.m. following a confrontation that was initiated by trash talk.
Boykin allegedly punched a bar patron before the fight continued outside the establishment, which led to the quarterback striking a bicycle officer with an "indiscriminate" punch, according to reports.
The TCU athletic department has released a statement on the matter:
"We are aware of a situation last night and are gathering information. We will continue to closely monitor this and evaluate additional details as they become available."
The senior from Dallas was a preseason Heisman candidate before an injury derailed his final campaign and the Horned Frogs' national title hopes. Boykin still managed 3,575 passing yards and 31 touchdowns and also picked up 612 yards and nine scores on the ground.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I guess I was further down the page when I copied the link. Go with this one:
http://247sports.com/Bolt/TCU-QB-Boykin-Arrested--42399453

Yer still the big dummy.
tumblr_m5y1zf2I2K1qbjmdeo1_250.gif