Breaking Bad

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It would be super lame though since Walter pre cancer was a super nerdy goofy boring dude.

I guess I thought they may introduce the new series to start sometime before the final BB season or so. Perhaps even show some reflection of Saul's doings during the final few episodes.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
5 years after the shootout a tattoed Walt is alive and pumping iron in the pen. Sweet.

That's what I was envisioning too. Walt behind bars, but still orchestrating the making of his blue meth somehow from prison. Maybe Jesse is still cooking it for him? But I think that's too cheesy probably.

Just to satisfy my own greediness though, I want Walt back. The best thing ever on TV IMO, and it's not even remotely close.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
5 years after the shootout a tattoed Walt is alive and pumping iron in the pen. Sweet.

The only problem with this theory is 6 months after the shootout he survived he is now dead because his lung cancer came back and at this point there was pretty much nothing they could do about it. That was one of the subtle themes of season 5.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
The only problem with this theory is 6 months after the shootout he survived he is now dead because his lung cancer came back and at this point there was pretty much nothing they could do about it. That was one of the subtle themes of season 5.

The only problem with your theory, is that 4 months after the shootout Walt invented the cure to cancer, and cured himself.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

The only problem with your theory is that you actually believe that cancer can kill Walter flippin' Heisenberg White. Ummm..... no.

Walter White is like Chuck Norris. He can't be defeated by anything.

"I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!" -Walter White

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Watch behind them.. Los Pollos Hermanos sticker:

[video=youtube;ovqM72em1dA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72em1dA[/video]

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Breaking Bad vs. True Detective is like the 70's Steelers vs. the 80's 49ers. Excellence vs excellence

I don't think so. True Detective started out amazing, but the last 3 episodes were not as well written and seemed extremely rushed.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I don't think so. True Detective started out amazing, but the last 3 episodes were not as well written and seemed extremely rushed.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'd put this individual season of True Detective up against any individual season of the Sopranos or BB. I'd put McConaughey's performance up there with the standard bearers of stellar TV acting...Gandolfini and Cranston

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron