Brian Joens needs to be dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Ha. He often attends Iowa women’s games to heckle them. He particularly rides Clark. Absolutely insane and a really bad look.

You sure know a lot about Iowa sports for someone with isu in their name

When I first stopped working, I took a part time gig with the AT&T center and Alamodome doing security for spurs games, and other events.

since no one in my area was really still leaving their houses last year during the women’s tourney, i went and worked the games at the dome.

let’s just say he’s easy to pick out in a crowd. A real piece of work.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: aauummm and ISC

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
This post does that just as much if not more.

It doesn't matter though, a thread talking about how a dad of 2 isu players is a psycho isn't going to last long anyways.

Sometimes the truth is dumb. It doesn’t seem like the OP is lying about anything here.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
My thought is always that if that's how they behave in public I can't imagine what his kids have to put up with in private afterwards.

They may think its normal.

My wife grew up in a decently isolated family. When she left for college, she had a little of an eye opener as to what was normal and not normal. FWIW, she doesn't talk to her parents anymore because the things that happened were abusive. But the point is that she thought that was more normal than not.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Need to build a little quiet room for him like they have for parents with young kids screaming while attending church. Just let him yell.

Perfect solution. LOVE IT. My increased donation money for next year can be earmarked for making this happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron