Brian Joens needs to be dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
What sort of things does he say? This is insane to me that this is the first I've heard of this.

Hoopssae

Aug 22, 2015
I'm curious about the nature of the heckling toward the staff and trainers. Upset at the protocols that forced his daughters to miss last night's game?
Yes. Calling them out by name. Yelled “G*% DA*% it they aren’t sick!” It went on and on and was a distraction the entire game. I had guests there that had never been to Hilton. Great first experience!

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
I’m surprised he made the trip out there when they weren’t going to play. Doesn’t he have a restaurant to run?

Dude has issues there too

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If it is true he was heaping abuse on our staff and players than the programs acquiescence to this is more pathetic than I thought.
:(

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I haven't seen it in person (haven't been to a women's game for a while) but the way he acted on TV against A&M last year was moronic and appalling.

Well he wasnt hard to find online. I will be watching for him on tv

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Yes. Calling them out by name. Yelled “G*% DA*% it they aren’t sick!” It went on and on and was a distraction the entire game. I had guests there that had never been to Hilton. Great first experience!
Wow. That's unacceptable. It's not like the staff can do anything about it they're just following NCAA rules. They made their choice and knew the risks

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Here’s the thing. This guy has anger issues at best and is abusive at worst. He might be an embarrassment to us as fans. But we aren’t the ones that really have to deal with him. I hope that those that do (his family) are ok and are getting help if needed.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

That’s awful.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Why is he even there if he know his daughters aren't playing? I understand still wanting to support the program but it doesn't seem like that was his intention. Was he there specifically to harass?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Why is he even there if he know his daughters aren't playing? I understand still wanting to support the program but it doesn't seem like that was his intention. Was he there specifically to harass?
Probably part of the underlying issue

Reactions: Hoopssae

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I haven't seen it in person (haven't been to a women's game for a while) but the way he acted on TV against A&M last year was moronic and appalling.

It was truly, honestly amazing.

It's just a shame.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL

Probably because he's the type of person who has to stick it to everyone to prove he is "right." Probably ego driven as well. He probably felt good after the loss yesterday as he can claim that if his daughters played, they wouldn't have lost, and its really ISU's fault, not his.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: MJ29 and Macloney

Hoopssae

Aug 22, 2015
There was no cheering going on. He was there to harass that much was obvious. And made the people sitting in front of him look scared.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
yep, but once his kids are done, he should never be allowed in the building again. I feel bad for his wife and kids having to put up with him. He's a nut job.
I feel for the kids but not the wife. It's not like this is new and she had a choice. You can't choose your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron